I live in brroklyn new york and work at manhattan times sqire area. I am getting ready to buy own house. I w?

I live in Brooklyn New York (11214 zip) and work at Manhattan times-squire area. I am getting ready to buy own house. I would like to move some not too far away and from where I can use MTA ( Public Transportation) to commute to work with 1 hour or little more/less. I am willing to pay $45,000 - $50,000 down... show more I live in Brooklyn New York (11214 zip) and work at Manhattan times-squire area. I am getting ready to buy own house. I would like to move some not too far away and from where I can use MTA ( Public Transportation) to commute to work with 1 hour or little more/less. I am willing to pay $45,000 - $50,000 down payment and rest as monthly payment after calculation. I am looking for 1 family private house with 3/4 bed rooms and at least 2 bath . I will greatly appreciate if someone can provide any suggestion based on own experience
or someone who is a pro in real estate.

--Thanks
Nick Sayano
1 answer 1