Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Rebirth of Israel, Prophecy, End of times...Question...?

I'm rather new to learning about God. I have decided not to risk missing out on Jesus second coming for we not know the time but it appears to be near.

My question is for those who read or know of the Holy bible, does it say that the "Generation that witnesses the Rebirth of Israel will be the one to witness the second coming of Jesus?"

If so that means around 1948 this occured so...it could be from now to twenty or thirty years right?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

According to Mat 24:34 the generation that begins to see the signs that Jesus described to the disciples in Mat 24 will be the last generation.

Matt. 24:32   “Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near; 33 so, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door. 34 “Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.

People are becoming aware of increase in the number and the intensity of earthquakes or they are beginning to realize that the fig tree is beginning to bud in this respect.

Mat 24:7 “For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes.

We are beginning to notice that Christians are increasingly being persecuted throughout the world, which is the budding of the fig tree that will lead to the complete removal of the rights of Christians and result in imprisonment by those who do not adhere to such laws as will be passed, including the Hate Crime Laws, which will make it a crime to speak against homosexuality. As the rights of Christians are removed the unsaved in the churches will leave the churches or fall away to avoid being included with those that do not adhere to the antichristian laws. They will betray their Christian friends and turn them into the authorities for breaking the such laws as the Hate Crimes Laws.

Matt. 24:9   “Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. 10 “At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another. 11 “Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many. 12 “Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold.

These are the kinds of things that Jesus meant when He explained that the generation that begins to see these taking place is the last generation. Personally, I do not remember hearing anyone from the time period when Israel was reformed claim that they could see the things I described above taking place. However, we can see these things beginning to take place.

Bro. James D Albright

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Source(s): End of The World Prophecy http://givitry.info/EndTimesProphecy
  • 1 decade ago

That is just ONE of the Big ways stated in the Book of Isaiah in several places as well as in the Book of Daniel that say about the future.

God states that ISRAEL itself will become a NEW country again. And in that same statement He says that at least 1 person will be alive that witnesses it (YES in 1948 it happened) so YES. We ARE most definitely in the END DAYS.

Another place it says is that the ROMAN EMPIRE Countries will come back together. It will have up to 13 countries in it, then lower down into 10 countries.

In many places through the Bible, OLD & NEW Testament parts of the Bible it says about GOD coming Back & "Re-Starting" Isreal into its OWN Country & GOD the Father says that it will NEVER be taken away from there after it comes back.

What GOD the Father says is LAW not just a literal "statement" such as stand humans make.

Source(s): The Bible, Prophetic Word from GOD the Father
  • 1 decade ago

"Now learn this from the parable of the fig tree: When it's branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. So you also, when you see all these things, know that it IS NEAR-AT THE DOORS! Assuredly, I say to you, THIS GENERATION (the generation who saw Israel become a nation in one day) will by no means pass away till all these things take place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My Words will by no means pass away. BUT OF THAT DAY AND HOUR NO ONE KNOWS, NOT EVEN THE ANGELS OF HEAVEN, BUT MY FATHER ONLY. But as the days of Noah were, so also will be the coming of the Son of Man."

Mt. 24:32-37

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Uh, people have been saying "the End is nigh!" for many centuries now.

No, it's not the end.

Why do you want to learn about imaginary beings? Or, if that's what you're into, rent Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and read Harry Potter. They're no more real, but at least they are MORAL works.

• 1 decade ago

Be prepared by living according to the new version of God's law which is the Sermon on the Mount. Then you are on the right way whenever the time will end.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Bible says many time that no one will know the time of His coming. People have been trying to figure it out for ages, but no one has. And no one will.

But don't let that discourage you!

You said you're afraid you'll miss it, but that's not even possible.

You're not going to miss it. When it happens, even those who don't know Christ will notice something is going on.

Live every day like He's coming tomarrow.

• Grace
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Mat 24:36 ...But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of the heavens, but my Father alone...

Source(s): Biblios.com (a very good tool for searching the Bible)
  • 1 decade ago

I think the second coming is very close. Very close

• 1 decade ago

It does indeed say that, and the second coming is very close.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.