Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

have you checked your corn flakes lately?

Best Answer

I've been slicing organic bananas into my corn flakes for my health, and playing the Kentucky Lottery for my financial wealth. Maybe I need to start paying attention to what's in my bowl. But I only have Wheat Chex on top my fridge for now.

Of all the plains states that raise corn, like Kansas and Iowa, you'd think they'd have a monopoly.

What other states are there in a bowl? I can spell OHIO, UTAH, and IDAHO with Campbell's Alphabet Soup.

• I had a corn flake which I thought bore a striking resemblance to Gary Coleman. I tried to sell it on Ebay, but nobody wanted it. Turns out it was actually an image of Emmanuel Lewis.

• poppy1

Hi Kiss,

WOW!!! If I knew how much Tony Tiger corn Flakes were worth on EBAY Hell I would of SOLD the whole box for $1350.00 instant of Just One flake.Holly-SH$T want is wrong with this Picture My Friend..Maybe I can sell My used Floss string for $900.00 Anything is possible anymore..Lol.

A Friend,

poppy1

for crying out loud. Now I'm throwing money away eating corn flakes? I just grabbed a box of CHEEZ-IT. I'm fixing to start hurting...I mean hunting. That's really amazing though.

Edit: No. Because I finished eating all that money a couple of days ago.

Wonder has a corn flake shaped like a giant squid that just swallowed a sea-diver, that is wearing a clown hat, whilst eating a corn dog.

What would this one be worth .... ????

Source(s): * posting it on ebay as I type this *
  • Turtle

Why in the world would someone want a cornflake? I mean isn't it going to rot or whatever it is cornflakes do? I wish people would give me some of the money they are wasting. I could really use it right now.

Nope. Corn flakes are evil

• kriend

Almost thought that was an April Fool's joke. Am flaky enough, I could however, find some recycled corn!

I once found a flat rock in the shape of the state of Vermont..... no word of lie... and I painted it green... and to this day I don't know whether to try and skip it into a calm body of water or sell it to the Smithsonian Institute.

• tman

Wow that's amazing , I 'm going to shove my finger down my throat and bring up the one's I had this morning and check them out after I dry them in the microwave : )