Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

have you checked your corn flakes lately?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I've been slicing organic bananas into my corn flakes for my health, and playing the Kentucky Lottery for my financial wealth. Maybe I need to start paying attention to what's in my bowl. But I only have Wheat Chex on top my fridge for now.

Of all the plains states that raise corn, like Kansas and Iowa, you'd think they'd have a monopoly.

What other states are there in a bowl? I can spell OHIO, UTAH, and IDAHO with Campbell's Alphabet Soup.

• I had a corn flake which I thought bore a striking resemblance to Gary Coleman. I tried to sell it on Ebay, but nobody wanted it. Turns out it was actually an image of Emmanuel Lewis.

• poppy1
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Hi Kiss,

WOW!!! If I knew how much Tony Tiger corn Flakes were worth on EBAY Hell I would of SOLD the whole box for $1350.00 instant of Just One flake.Holly-SH$T want is wrong with this Picture My Friend..Maybe I can sell My used Floss string for $900.00 Anything is possible anymore..Lol.

A Friend,

poppy1

• 1 decade ago

for crying out loud. Now I'm throwing money away eating corn flakes? I just grabbed a box of CHEEZ-IT. I'm fixing to start hurting...I mean hunting. That's really amazing though.

Edit: No. Because I finished eating all that money a couple of days ago.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wonder has a corn flake shaped like a giant squid that just swallowed a sea-diver, that is wearing a clown hat, whilst eating a corn dog.

What would this one be worth .... ????

Source(s): * posting it on ebay as I type this *
  • Turtle
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Why in the world would someone want a cornflake? I mean isn't it going to rot or whatever it is cornflakes do? I wish people would give me some of the money they are wasting. I could really use it right now.

• 1 decade ago

Nope. Corn flakes are evil

• kriend
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Almost thought that was an April Fool's joke. Am flaky enough, I could however, find some recycled corn!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I once found a flat rock in the shape of the state of Vermont..... no word of lie... and I painted it green... and to this day I don't know whether to try and skip it into a calm body of water or sell it to the Smithsonian Institute.

• tman
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Wow that's amazing , I 'm going to shove my finger down my throat and bring up the one's I had this morning and check them out after I dry them in the microwave : )

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.