julia asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

Help me translate essay to SPANISH, Please!?

I have a short essay to translate into spanish and I am completely lost. If there is some wonderful, wonderful person out there willing to translate it, I would be sooooo thankful!

It's not high level stuff either, as i'm only in 9th grade.

If you want to help just post and I'll send it to you through e- mail...or something else, whatever you want.

Thanks

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Profuy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think you should try and start doing it yourself and then post if for correction.

I promise I'll help you if you try and do it yourself no matter how bad you may think it is. You never know, it might even be an excellent job you're doing but you just lack confidence.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Help me translate essay to SPANISH, Please!?

I have a short essay to translate into spanish and I am completely lost. If there is some wonderful, wonderful person out there willing to translate it, I would be sooooo thankful!

It's not high level stuff either, as i'm only in 9th grade.

If you want to help just post and I'll send...

Source(s): translate essay spanish please: https://tr.im/sT04H
  • 4 years ago

If you are a natural person you should try cognitive behavioral therapy. It was the only thing that has helped me with my horrible health anxiety. Read here https://tr.im/Zo0pA

Your thinking determines your quality of life. Your thinking is what causes you these feelings:

Anxious, fearful, stressed or depressed

Constantly worried, or angry about something that is happening in your life

Struggling to overcome obsessive and negative thoughts.

If you change your thinking, you will change your life. This is the basic idea behind CBT for anxiety. The Cognitive part is where you learn nee methods and ways to change your same old habits and thinking patterns. If you keep thinking and expecting the worst – You will continue to suffer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm in ninth grade Spanish too, but I can try.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try this link it does it pretty much automatic....... I use it all the time for ANY translations ...quite amazing

• 1 decade ago

I can help...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.