Poll: most popular search engine?

Which is the most popular search engine?
Update: wow! look at the amount of googlers..i thought it would be yahoo..anyway i like google too..so star if ur answer is google
Update 2: DJ: huh? dint getcha
Update 3: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvGY1hcceXxtQdAgcBjtzwYjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20080323060811AAz5bb0

check this
Update 4: plz answer my daughter's question too.. Suggestions for passing time on long term basis? I have 10 days of holidays from school..I go to a place where there is NO computer, NO storybook and NO music..can you tell me an activity/way to pass my time for these days and P.S: i cannot go to any classes for... show more plz answer my daughter's question too..

Suggestions for passing time on long term basis?
I have 10 days of holidays from school..I go to a place where there is NO computer, NO storybook and NO music..can you tell me an activity/way to pass my time for these days and P.S: i cannot go to any classes for anything OUTSIDE d premises..
Thanks
EnchantingGurl

u can either click on link in above added detail or answer here with EG in starting