Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Why are my questions for Y!A being asked on other websites?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=As3I3...

http://www.hiramstravels.com/vbp/forum/education-r...

I asked this question here on Y!A, however, the same question I asked was posted on another website that I do not recollect ever asking? Why is that?

Okay I am not full of myself, I'm writing an essay on this topic and I forgot to cite one of my sources so I re-googled "What is the importance of a Liberal Education" and I've been clicking around to find the site and I found this. I did not post it on this website, I've never even heard of this site.

Omg, and I just looked through this site some more, and another question I asked ages ago was asked under my same name along with some question about menstraul cycles I never asked before!!

Favorite Answer

There have been numerous reports from users who found their questions and/or answers on other web sites, sometimes with their original avatars! YA doesn't sell Q&A's to other websites and asks users to report such things in order to be able to take appropiate actions: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/general.html

or send a mail to customer support: cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com

Please include the url to the site in question.

People must have liked the question, just not the answer that was given and wanted to know for themselves. But they should have asked you. Wow, that stinks. I never thought you were full of yourself. I just found it interesting how you found it! I never thought about that and I think I'm going to try it myself when I get bored.

Wow, I don't know why people are saying that you are full of yourself and that you are spamming? I would be concerned myself. Hopefully a Y!A official answers this question so you can find out what the cause of this is. Good Luck!

It appears that someone is trying to start another forum.

May I ask how you even discovered that other site, out of all the other sites on the web - luck of the draw?

Also, it's funny how both of those were posted two days ago, on March 21, although the post on the other site appears to be manually captioned "December."

Maybe someone wanted to get the best answer so they posted it on another website hoping to get some really good info for you!

Maybe somebody else on Yahoo! Answers copied and pasted your question onto that other site.

That's really weird! Maybe someone copied and pasted your question onto another website?!

strange..maybe some people do that to try and get best answers from other people

because yahoo is a very large corperation

• ok...that is a little creepy...maybe someone hacked into your account or something...yikes! lol