Jennifer lopez, breastfeeding, and the message she is sending out?

I found an article on Jennifer Lopez which infuriated me. She went through IVF many times over, and all the while she had NEVER planned on even giving breastfeeding a shot. This is her excuse -- “My mom didn’t breast feed and I think that was the thing for me. You read and figure out what’s the best thing... show more I found an article on Jennifer Lopez which infuriated me.

She went through IVF many times over, and all the while she had NEVER planned on even giving breastfeeding a shot.

This is her excuse --
“My mom didn’t breast feed and I think that was the thing for me. You read and figure out what’s the best thing for them.”

--- Simple as.

What the hell has she been reading? What world is she living in?
She also has a butler, and 2 nurses that look after her twins for her.

Please can somebody tell me, why the hell do women like this want babies in the first place?
Update: NY_Attitude -- Not only Gwen Steffani, but also Pamela Anderson, Christina aguilera, and my personal favorite --- Maggie Gyllenhaal (Jakes sister) who proudly breastfed in PUBLIC and didn't try to hide herself with a blanket!
Update 2: ha! yeah Betwixt, right after I took this picture I handed her to her nanny and told her where I keep the rice cereal... I'll pick her up in a couple of days, I need some ME time! ;)
Update 4: Jessica C -- I thought of replying and explaning why you are wrong -- But it would take an enormous amount of time, as EVERYTHING you just typed is ridiculously.... well.... ridiculous.

-- Buy some books BTW