Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What Do Radical Islamist Terrorist Groups Have In Common With YOU ?

Well I'm quite sure if any of them knew me personally, they'd certainly disagree with everything I had to say .

I'm Anti-Terroirism, and I make that quite clear .

I'm Anti-Suicide Bombing , and I make that quite clear.

I'm Anti- Sharia Law, and I make that quite clear .

So why did the terrorist group 'The Muslim Brotherhood' , now known as 'The Muslim American Society' , decide to endorse Obama ?

Here's some info about them . Do your best to discern what they have in common with Barack Obama . And please be sure to be careful with your answers because I have links to other similar organizations endorsing Obama .

What Do These People Have In Common With Obama. . . . . .. . . . . . . " The Muslim American Society (MAS) is an organization with strong ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

On its website's "Personality Page," the MAS displays a photo and short bio of Barack Hussein Obama along with other prominent Muslims, such as Malcolm X, Saladin and Moqtada al-Sadr.

A 2004 Chicago Tribune investigation revealed that, after a contentious debate, U.S. leaders of the fundamentalist Muslim Brotherhood decided in 1993 to begin calling themselves the Muslim American Society. The Muslim Brotherhood is an international Islamist group that largely operates underground. The Brotherhood's goal is to spread the rule of Islamic law throughout the world. Key Muslim Brotherhood ideologues, including founder Hassan al-Banna, have endorsed violence as a means of doing so.

Today, MAS' leaders admit that the group was founded by the Muslim Brotherhood, but claim that MAS has evolved since then.

MAS' magazine, The American Muslim provides a snapshot of where MAS really stands on terrorism. The March 2002 issue includes a fatwa endorsing suicide bombings against Israelis, which states that "martyr operations are not suicide and should not be deemed as unjustifiable means of endangering one's life." The fatwa goes on to say that in suicide bombings, "the Muslim sacrifices his own life for the sake of performing a religious duty, which is jihad against the enemy."

Favorite Answer

nothing at all But they scare the fire out of me as I see this coming fast to America. And the people so brained dead they can't see it. God help us.

NOTHING!!!