IM DRIVING to FLORIDA tomorrow morning and wont have access to a computer for 2 days. WHAT will i DO?!?

no y!a for 2 days? ahhhhh!!!!! wish me a safe trip! we are driving 1000 miles to live in florida. with nothing but our clothes!

• cailee
    Favorite Answer

I live in Florida! You can come by and visit.

I wish u a safe trip but dont worry Florida is beautiful and u be making new friends and seeein beautiful people. After a while u be like computer(what a computer. wish u the best!

Nothing but your clothes? Well when you get to Florida, you won't need clothes either, just your computer! lol Didn't you pack that? If you are coming down 33 past Logan, give me a holler and I will fix you up with lunch. After all, you will need the rest of your cash for gas! lol As to what to do....Drive safe and think of Yahoo questions.

Well, it's about a 1200 mile trip. If you can average 60 - 65 MPH (with meals & pit stops), at about 8 PM, you should be about half way and somewhere north of Chattanooga. A nice motel in the Smokies might fit the bill..

i live in FL. What part u going to? should move to Orlando. or West Palm. Thats why u buy a PSP or laptop and drive around until you find a unsecure wireless connection which most people are dumbasses and don't make a WEP key so yeah. Sorry to hear that though =[

Read a book, prepare youself for Florida by blasting the heater and seeing how long you can take it. Plan all your fantastic Disney World/Universal Studios trips.

• What am I gonna do without your for 2 whole days!? You will be missed, I hope you have a very safe trip and a wonderful Easter!!

Good luck! Have a safe trip, hope everything works out to be amazing!

Good luck hon, you can always go to a library and get online if you need your fix, plus you can call me collect anytime.

Safe journey, I don´t know what you should do but we will think about you,Happy Easter!