Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Is it true you can sway any man to cheat?

Update:

That's what my mother used to always tell me.. she was.. what you call promiscuous. But is she right?

Update 2:

MJ.. like you wouldn't believe.. haha

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Any spouse can sway any spouse to cheat. As it applies to a man, so does it apply to a man.

If a woman is always nagging, not trusting and questions a man on every move he makes, and withholds sex as a punitive move from her spouse, doesn't give the man enough attention and does not respect her man...the man would not think twice about cheating on her. In fact, he will use these reasons to cheat.

On the woman's part, if the man is a "wanderer", does not pay her enough attention, is cruel to her, does not respect the woman, does not take her words seriously and does not listen to her, it dampens her self esteem, albeit slowly or otherwise and may cause her to look elsewhere for comfort and attention. The only factor which might hold each spouse back a little...though it doesn't happen all the time, is if children are involved, then they may try to work things out without cheating on each other...."for the sake of the children". It doesn't work all the time, but most of the time, that seems to be the overriding factor why they will not cheat on each other. Nuff said.

• 1 decade ago

NO. At least 20% all men would never, ever cheat. Of course that does leave the 80% of guys who would...and that's still a lot of guys, of course.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well i guarantee you that you cant sway me to cheat. i love my girlfriend and it doesn't even cross my mind cause to me loyalty to my woman is very important. to me cheating on your bf/gf or wife or husband is like being a snitch

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

100% of women are cheaters, a man needs a woman to cheat, unless he's bisexual.

It is not true that you can sway any man to cheat, gg.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

easy :::: dont give hime sex and before you know it BAMM

then if its tyhe other way where a lady wants to bonk some guy ...all she has to do is say threesome or you can go with whoever you want

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no, some are easy, some are hard, some are just impossible.

but why try to find out? lulz

• 1 decade ago

99.9% of men are born cheaters.

We (girls) either could forgive or live with it.

• 1 decade ago

NEGATIVE!!!!!...there are ..married guys who would NEVER

cheat!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your mom must have been a whore!

• 1 decade ago

Why would you want to????????

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.