Being Black, Is it normal to hate White "groups"?

I don't hate Whites per se but feel nervous in any situation where the majority is White and I'm a lone darkie stickin out like a sore thumb. I have no problems dealing with white people one-on-one but as soon as they're a big group, I'm uncomfortable. As you know It wouldn't be long before one... show more I don't hate Whites per se but feel nervous in any situation where the majority is White and I'm a lone darkie stickin out like a sore thumb. I have no problems dealing with white people one-on-one but as soon as they're a big group, I'm uncomfortable. As you know It wouldn't be long before one of them motherfukkers drops the N-bomb. What's worse I feel vulnerable to be attacked anytime I don't "behave" according to their standards.
This makes me wary. As a thumb rule, I avoid Whites that "look" or "feel" a certain way. That prevents conflict. Kinda instintsc come into play.

I'm sure even Whites have similar feelings when they're the minority. I wouldn't call it racism. It's just something subconscious.