how can I receive a copy of an old soultrain show in chicago that I was in the show 1972?

I think the pointer sisters was guest when I was on the show. They filmed the in the John Hancock Building.

• lisa s
    Favorite Answer

if you can recall what show you were on (who was performing), you can better figure out what episode you need.

I believe don corneilus owns all of them so it is possible that you would have to go thru his production company....

29. Isley Brothers, Love Unlimited, Millie Jackson

30. Ike & Tina Turner, Jerry Butler, Brenda Lee Eager

31. Bobby Womack, The Bar-Kays, Candi Staton, Cameo: Fred Williamson

32. Isley Brothers, Luther Ingram, Cameo: Melba Moore, Heshimu

33. Gladys Knight & The Pips, The O'Jays, Major Lance, Cameo:Teresa Graves, Brock Peters

34. Eddie Kendricks, The Whispers, Cameo: Bill Russell

35. The Jackson Five, Featuring: Jermaine Jackson

36. Johnnie Taylor, The Undisputed Truth

37. Bill Withers, Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes, Cameo: Denise Nicholas

38. Billy Preston, Laura Lee, Johnny Williams, Cameo: Jim Brown

39. Joe Simon, Sylvers, Billy Paul, Cameo: Wallace Terry

40. Friends of Distinction, The Persuaders, Doug Gibbs, Cameo: William Marshall

41. The Temptations, King Floyd, Cameo: Cicely Tyson

42. The Intruders, Betty Wright, True Reflection, Cameo: George Kirby

43. Billy Paul, Barbara Mason, Anacostia

44. Tyrone Davis, Lynn Collins, Cameo: Elgin Baylor

45. Curtis Mayfield, The Main Ingredient, Hank Ballard, Cameo: Vonette McGee

Source(s): If you have tivo (www.tivo.com) have tivo record YOUR episode or all episodes till you find the one that you are on! BEST of luck in your search! Also, if you can post what show you were on (singer) I can give you the episode if you dont see it above since the 72-73 list was combined

I don't know but your timing is incredible. I was just watching "The Best of Soul Train" a few minutes ago on tv.