Kate asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 decade ago

想拜託英文超好的大大翻譯一段文章

夢想的確可以讓我們有著可以前進的方向,和努力的動力,

如果我有幸進入貴校,我會在這漫長的四年不斷的精進著我的英美語聽、說、讀、寫能力,使我能夠更上一層樓,不再侷限於國內,而有能力使我致力向國外發展。在課餘時間時,参與各項社團活動,和同學們建立良好人際關係,並積極培養自己的第二專長,因為我相信,人的潛能是無限的,所以我們不該畫地自限,反該將自己的能力發揮到極限,才能早日達成夢想。

中文翻成英文,麻煩不要用翻譯機喔

翻譯機翻的狗屁不通~"~

徵求英文達人幫忙,感謝

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Definitely, Dream, I believe, can lead us toward the direction of progress and give us the motivation to make efforts. If I have a chance to be admitted to your school, I firmly believe that I'll take advantage of the four years in the future to enhance my English abilities of lestining, speaking, reading as well writing respectively, which will equip me with the capabilities to develope abroad without limiting myself domestically. Furthermore, due to the fact that potential for achieving many goals should not be limited, and we are not supposed to confine ourselves either; instead, we students ought to, I truly believe, fully advance ourselves ultimately with an ideal plan for reaching the dreams, I'll positively participate in union activities, building up interpersonal relationships with mates and actively cultivate the additional speciality of my own in the future time.

Source(s): 自個兒