Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫忙翻譯一些英文?20點~~~不要用電腦翻的~

幫忙翻譯一些英文喔~感謝

I may not always wish to make every thought and emotion known to others at all times. This should be taken into consideration for every journal online

另依段

I wonder why so?

I am grateful to God for what I have now, despite the recent predicament. He has also been faithful to me. I must negotiate the paths ahead prudently

另依段

I'm beginning to think that it's good to have a limited space for writing journals. Who has time to read pages full of long journal entries anyway?

3 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I may not always wish to make every thought and emotion known to others at all times. This should be taken into consideration for every journal online

我不期望總是每次都讓別人了解我的每個想法與情感。

這是我寫每個網路日報應該列入考量的地方。

I wonder why so? 我疑惑為何這樣做。

I am grateful to God for what I have now, despite the recent predicament. He has also been faithful to me. I must negotiate the paths ahead prudently除了最近的困境以外,我感謝上帝所賜給我的一切。上帝對我而言總是信實可靠的。我必須小心謹慎地成功的越過這些歷程。

I'm beginning to think that it's good to have a limited space for writing journals. Who has time to read pages full of long journal entries anyway?

我現在開始覺得寫短篇日報是好的。畢竟,誰有時間去讀那些長篇的日報呢?

Source(s): 字典
  • 1 decade ago

不可以總希望傳達每個想法和情感一直對其他人.這應該在網上被考慮到為每本學報.

---------------------------------我是分割線------------------------------------------

我想知道為什麼如此?

我是感激上帝為什麼我現在有,儘管最近困境.他對我並且是忠實的.我必須向前談判道路慎密地.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

我開始認為,它是好有有限的空間為文字學報.誰有時間充分地讀頁長的分錄記錄無論如何?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source(s): 自己
  • 1 decade ago

第一段: 不可以總希望傳達每想法和情感一直對其他人。這應該在網上被考慮到為每本學報。

第二段: 我想知道為什麼如此? 我是感激上帝為什麼我現在有, 儘管最近困境。他對我並且是忠實的。我必須向前談判道路慎密地。

第三段:

Source(s):
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.