Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Religiously speaking, how do I make my screen stop blinking when I scroll down?

Ermm.. I know!!!!!!!!!!! "This is religion here" -Fireball

but I really need help, it's annoying and I'm freaking out.. the categories for this stuff suck, in order to get one answer, even if it's not helpful at all, u have to wait like 2 hours and blah!!!!!!!!!!!.

The thing is, my computer was messed up, someone fixed it and deleted everything on it... but when I scroll up or down the screen is like it blinks everytime I go up/down and it's killing me, I can't stand it and I'm driving crazzzzzy... PLZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP!

no, it doesn't go dark... hard to explain, it is kinda like when you click refresh and another screen comes, but it's like really fast and doesn't alrer the screen at all, everything works fine except that... but it's soooooooo annoying. It's like like when you try to take a picture of the screen and you see the dark bars by the camera eye, only that it's not black, it's (in this YA case) green and white

Favorite Answer

It sounds like you need to reinstall the video driver for your video card. You need to go to My Computer, right click, and select Properties. You'll see a tab that says "Hardware;" click on that, and then click on the button that says "Device Manager." You should see a list of the devices on your system; one entry should be "Display Adapters." Click on the plus sign beside it, and you should see at least one entry. Right-click on THAT, and select "Properties." Click on the "Driver" tab, and then click on the button that says "Update Driver." That will open the Wizard, and it will walk you through the process from there.

Good luck :-)

Source(s): Me - B.S./M.S. in computer science, and tech support geek for that big ol' software company in Redmond, Washington, that everybody hates ;-)

Would one of the things that got deleted be your display drivers? What exactly do you mean by blinking? Does it actually go dark? Or is it more like it's running on the wrong refresh rate...like it moves a bit, then blinks to another poisition?

Religiously speaking, you could check to see if maybe you can change he refresh rate of your monitor or video card...

try going to device manager and see if there is an updated driver for any of your video hardware

good luck

Well, it sounds like you have a computer problem, and you could probably get better help if you asked in the computer section. You could pray about it or something, but quite honestly, that seems like a misuse of prayer. Why should God fix your computer for you? hehehe.

Are you using a laser mouse ? If so put a blank sheet of paper on your desk that should take care of the problem .

Just take it down to your local church...they can help you out...

Blessed are the blinked.. Amen....Awomen...

• u has an old comp. buy a new one and bury this one