Religiously speaking, how do I make my screen stop blinking when I scroll down?

Ermm.. I know!!!!!!!!!!! "This is religion here" -Fireball but I really need help, it's annoying and I'm freaking out.. the categories for this stuff suck, in order to get one answer, even if it's not helpful at all, u have to wait like 2 hours and blah!!!!!!!!!!!. The thing is, my computer... show more Ermm.. I know!!!!!!!!!!! "This is religion here" -Fireball
but I really need help, it's annoying and I'm freaking out.. the categories for this stuff suck, in order to get one answer, even if it's not helpful at all, u have to wait like 2 hours and blah!!!!!!!!!!!.
The thing is, my computer was messed up, someone fixed it and deleted everything on it... but when I scroll up or down the screen is like it blinks everytime I go up/down and it's killing me, I can't stand it and I'm driving crazzzzzy... PLZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP!
Update: no, it doesn't go dark... hard to explain, it is kinda like when you click refresh and another screen comes, but it's like really fast and doesn't alrer the screen at all, everything works fine except that... but it's soooooooo annoying. It's like like when you try to take a picture of the... show more no, it doesn't go dark... hard to explain, it is kinda like when you click refresh and another screen comes, but it's like really fast and doesn't alrer the screen at all, everything works fine except that... but it's soooooooo annoying. It's like like when you try to take a picture of the screen and you see the dark bars by the camera eye, only that it's not black, it's (in this YA case) green and white