DC5 asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 decade ago

I have a question on WAMU,?

I opened a new Checking account with WAMU and I've also opened a new credit card, but now i want to have both my credit card and checking accounts to be in one log in passcode, is that possible? Right now i have one log in passcode but i have no clue on getting the credit card along with it. If i try registering the credit card, am asked to create a new passcode, I wanted them both on one! Is that possible?

• Jon K
    Favorite Answer

It can be. I have my WAMU credit card and accounts in one login, you need to contact WAMU online customer service, they will be able to add it for you.

Last time I knew wamu credit cards had their own web site. You may be able to see your credit card on the banking site, but you won't be able to make payments ect... I believe to be able to do maintence on your credit card, you have to go to wamucards.com, which is a different web site from the personal banking which is wamu.com

I don't think so... but can be...