Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

Pale skin is a must, know any skin bleaching home remidies?

i got a tip to go to gawthparlor.com, but the skin bleaching stuff there is all chemicals i can't get without going to a store, and my parents don't know i'm emo yet so i cant ask them to drive me. (they havent noticed ive been using sunblock every day to get paler, and soon ill be out of that too and need to go to the store) anyone know good home remidies for skin bleaching?

jessy- i care how i look BECAUSE of who i am. ive allways loved pale skin even before i made my decicion. Think anything you want of me i just want to make this clear.

Beletje_vos AM + VT,

you are so awesome to not judge.

To everyone else:

this is my thing. some people dont like their hair color. mines chocolate brown. l love my hair and have never changed the color even once. if someone you knew got carmel highlights would you read them the riot act and tell that person to not be a cheap wannabe a-lister? if what i do doest make sence to you, then put it in another perspective cuz franjly, i didn't ask for a moral. if i screw up my life whay would it make a difrence to you?

ps: there was one girl who told me lemon juce and to walk outside, but i can;t do that cuz of the weather here.

Aperantly i didn't make this clear. im not trying to bleach my skin with sunblock, im just trying to KEEP IT FROM TANING. AND i would like to know some home remidies for bleaching my skin, but i dont mean bleaching in the meaning of what you think. i want to know about the things like lemon juice because its a natral acid. I DONT WANT TO PUT CHEMICALS ON MY FACE -hence "home remidies"-

Is this clear?

to answer your question, i chose to do this because i want to. i hope this is finnaly clear.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! sweet~n~sassy, you just made my day.

oh, and Adrienne, your saying i can be emo without bleaching my skin, well i can be emo without cutting my wrists too. (witch i dont by the way) so if what your saying is i can be what ever i want to be, then i want to be pale. in fact i just LIKE being emotional. one girl here asked me why id want to be emo. well, i want to be EMOTIONAL because ive gone 14 years pretending im always hyper and happy. i spent 7th grade trying to be "cool". one day my bff lauren followed me everywhere i went (durring break) --stalker much?-- She then boldly asked me right out frount why i was emo and i didn't have anything to say. She told me i act kinda sad when i didn't know she was there. She thought the whole hyper thing was an act, and you know what? maybe it was. and i didn't know it. so i made my decion to open up the bottle, and wear my heart on my sleve. i figured the first step in helping me would be a tottal new look. ((hence the skin question)) but i would never be as stupid to cut myself.

Favorite Answer

each of us has his/her own needs and wants.. personal preferences are a privilege one has because life is short.. i'd say whatever makes you happy, go for it..

what i've noticed is that you won't get the same negative response if your question pertained to skin tanning.. some people don't realize that both have the same goals:

- better self esteem

- correcting uneven skin tone

- aesthetic inclination

the only difference?

- personal or cultural identity/preferences

now to answer your question, here are some home remedies for skin lightening -

1. mix 1 tsp of milk powder, 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of lemon juice, and ½ tsp of almond oil; leave on skin for 10-15 minutes before wash off.

2. mix oatmeal with curd and tomato juice.. do as no.1.

home remedies do take a bit of time to show results.. be patient, otherwise there are also safe skin lighteners in the market formulated for this purpose.. good luck.

Source(s): My Profile

1

Source(s): Skin Whitening http://enle.info/SkinWhiteningForever

Homemade skin whitening products are by far the cheapest and safest solution to the brown spots which trouble you so much. Read here https://tinyurl.im/aHLW6

They are very effective and at the same nurture the skin, so that you will not only have a whiter skin, but a healthier one too.

Each and every person wants a clean and radiant skin. Some spend fortunes on cosmetic products that will lighten the skin and remove all the imperfections, others spend their money on esthetic operations in the hope that their skin will look perfect. Lastly, there are people trying to fake a healthy skin by using all kinds of makeup that will cover the imperfections and leave the impression that the skin is healthy and has no scars, wrinkles or spots.

All these people are looking for a way through which they can make their skin look good. Yet, what they have not taken into consideration is the power of natural ingredients. Fruits, vegetables and products coming from animals are great sources of anti-oxidants and are rich in substances which can whiten the skin, moisturize it, attenuate the fine lines and wrinkles and give it elasticity.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

i got a tip to go to gawthparlor.com, but the skin bleaching stuff there is all chemicals i can't get without going to a store, and my parents don't know i'm emo yet so i cant ask them to drive me. (they havent noticed ive been using sunblock every day to get paler, and soon ill be out...

Source(s): pale skin skin bleaching home remidies: https://tr.im/962Hd

pale skin skin bleaching home remidies

You should read Laura Jefferson’s book "Skin Whitening At Home" ( I saw it's also available in electronic format +video: http://www.skinwhiteningathome.com ). After 8 weeks I managed to get my skin a few tones whiter and I also got rid of freckles.

The method she teaches in her book is natural, inexpensive, and is readily available in most homes. You could even find some ingredients in your own backyard. The most wonderful thing about the method she shares in her book is that it will help you whiten or lighten your skin pigmentations, freckles, age spots, acne marks, dark underarms, melasma, or your overall skin color easily and naturally without breaking your bank or producing dangerous side effects. Good Luck!

DON'T BLEACH!

My favorite safe whitening product is called Olay White Radiance. I like the cleanser and night cream combo. If it's not available in your country then you can get it on ebay for cheap.

I love pale skin. I really dislike tanned skin.

I don't really know much about bleaching skin, just wanted to say that I'm sorry you're getting so much crap about it. I think people need to realize that you aren't asking for their personal opinions on your style, but a simple answer. Good luck on future answers!

• suesue

your natural skin color is fine.... just don't tan...

buy more sunblock...... they also make lotion with SPF in it......

bleaching your skin could go wrong so i don't recommend it

SPF is wise emo or not...... so really if you don't tell em its so your pale I'm sure they would get you some sunblock......

sunblock just prevents you from the harmful effects of the sun and usually you don't tan as easily when you have it on.........it doesn't bleach your skin......

pale skin sucks. seriously do not do not do not do not do not do not do not do not do not bleach it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can be emo without pale skin, anyway.

do not be one of those overrated cheap emos who bleaches their skin.

And you can't bleach skin without chemicals, anyway. Use you're head!!!! Bleached skin is always a result of a chemical reaction. that's why it gets bleached.

Source(s): Yours truly. A very smart emo.