Pale skin is a must, know any skin bleaching home remidies?

i got a tip to go to gawthparlor.com, but the skin bleaching stuff there is all chemicals i can't get without going to a store, and my parents don't know i'm emo yet so i cant ask them to drive me. (they havent noticed ive been using sunblock every day to get paler, and soon ill be out of that too and... show more i got a tip to go to gawthparlor.com, but the skin bleaching stuff there is all chemicals i can't get without going to a store, and my parents don't know i'm emo yet so i cant ask them to drive me. (they havent noticed ive been using sunblock every day to get paler, and soon ill be out of that too and need to go to the store) anyone know good home remidies for skin bleaching?
Update: jessy- i care how i look BECAUSE of who i am. ive allways loved pale skin even before i made my decicion. Think anything you want of me i just want to make this clear.
Update 2: Beletje_vos AM + VT, you are so awesome to not judge. To everyone else: this is my thing. some people dont like their hair color. mines chocolate brown. l love my hair and have never changed the color even once. if someone you knew got carmel highlights would you read them the riot act and tell that person to... show more Beletje_vos AM + VT,
you are so awesome to not judge.

To everyone else:
this is my thing. some people dont like their hair color. mines chocolate brown. l love my hair and have never changed the color even once. if someone you knew got carmel highlights would you read them the riot act and tell that person to not be a cheap wannabe a-lister? if what i do doest make sence to you, then put it in another perspective cuz franjly, i didn't ask for a moral. if i screw up my life whay would it make a difrence to you?

ps: there was one girl who told me lemon juce and to walk outside, but i can;t do that cuz of the weather here.
Update 3: Aperantly i didn't make this clear. im not trying to bleach my skin with sunblock, im just trying to KEEP IT FROM TANING. AND i would like to know some home remidies for bleaching my skin, but i dont mean bleaching in the meaning of what you think. i want to know about the things like lemon juice because its a... show more Aperantly i didn't make this clear. im not trying to bleach my skin with sunblock, im just trying to KEEP IT FROM TANING. AND i would like to know some home remidies for bleaching my skin, but i dont mean bleaching in the meaning of what you think. i want to know about the things like lemon juice because its a natral acid. I DONT WANT TO PUT CHEMICALS ON MY FACE -hence "home remidies"-
Is this clear?

to answer your question, i chose to do this because i want to. i hope this is finnaly clear.
Update 4: THANK YOU SO MUCH! sweet~n~sassy, you just made my day.
Update 5: oh, and Adrienne, your saying i can be emo without bleaching my skin, well i can be emo without cutting my wrists too. (witch i dont by the way) so if what your saying is i can be what ever i want to be, then i want to be pale. in fact i just LIKE being emotional. one girl here asked me why id want to be emo. well,... show more oh, and Adrienne, your saying i can be emo without bleaching my skin, well i can be emo without cutting my wrists too. (witch i dont by the way) so if what your saying is i can be what ever i want to be, then i want to be pale. in fact i just LIKE being emotional. one girl here asked me why id want to be emo. well, i want to be EMOTIONAL because ive gone 14 years pretending im always hyper and happy. i spent 7th grade trying to be "cool". one day my bff lauren followed me everywhere i went (durring break) --stalker much?-- She then boldly asked me right out frount why i was emo and i didn't have anything to say. She told me i act kinda sad when i didn't know she was there. She thought the whole hyper thing was an act, and you know what? maybe it was. and i didn't know it. so i made my decion to open up the bottle, and wear my heart on my sleve. i figured the first step in helping me would be a tottal new look. ((hence the skin question)) but i would never be as stupid to cut myself.