Good reasons why you shouldnt:
1. you will lose way more weight and quicker by eating than by not eating
2. You will be tired all the time if you dont eat
3. then you will get grouchy and then you'll lose all your friends and be miserable
Been there done that.
the best thing for you to do is:
1. Eat about 5 times a day. If your body is full and it always has food it wont store it as fat. if you dont eat then eat something the body stores it as fat becuase it doesnt think it will eat for a long tim.
2. Eat healthy foods! Get rid of pop, sugar, salt , and breads no red meat, no egg yolk.
Food kicks up your metabolism in turn burning fat. some good food combinations for me that makes it even higher is half a grapefruit and 3 egg whites for breakfast.
salad and turkey
chicken and mixed veggies.
dont forget eat 5 meals a day every 2-3 hours.
you'll have more energy too! i've been eating this way for 2 weeks. lost 20 pounds =D
dont forget to exercise! walk about an hour a day. DONT RUN . just breathe in for 4 out for 2. gives your body the same effect without wearing you out.
edit* if you only weigh 98 you have nothing to worry about though honey but if you want to like. work on your stomach and tone up ( because you are not fat , you may just think so because you arent toned) Work out on one of those big exercise balls. they make crunches and stuff a million times more effective.