Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how can you make you myspace typing font and color different?

some of my freinds can type in diffrent fonts and colors how can you do that plzz tell me!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

to make font bigger do this <font size="number size u want here">then type message here</font> for color <font color="green">type message her</font>

were i put number size u want dont type that put u want like say if i want my font size for a comment i want to send to be 5 i would do <font size="5">Just showin your page sum luv</font>

and were i put type your messeage dont put type your message hear type what you want it to say thats all very easy and for color were i put green just put any color u want

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

type

<font size=5>sample</font>

<font color=pink>sample</font>

just like that but obv. w/ different numbers and colors, and keep it all together.

• 1 decade ago

This will adjust everything in one tag.

<font style="font-color: darkred; font-size: 12px; font-family:verdana;"> TEXT HERE </font>

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

<font color=NAME OF COLOR size=SIZE YOU WANT> TEXT GOES HERE!!!</font>

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

thas the same thing im askin

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.