my handsome 19 year old 6'2" son still wears his "homer simpson" slippers... should I be worried

:)

Kychick: throw in the 10' Homer dressed as Santa and you got a deal..... LOL

Best Answer

Not to worry Rammie. I will be happy to ship him my son's flannel Homer Simpson jammie bottoms with matching boxers and T-shirt. For good measure, I will throw in the Homer Simpson singing beer cozy. :)

Once again....a "guy thing".

Worried about someone thinking he's incredibly cute and laid back maybe. Those moccasins that old men wear are way out of style. Sorry I'm taken!

No, I'm 44 and have Sponge Bob pajamas. And Snoopy footie ones as well--they're toasty warm in the winter.

no it only slippers and have you seen they sell homer simpson boxers for adults

• Yes, some kind of behavioral modification therapy is necessary. There is one thing that you have working in your favor, it sounds like you caught it early enough. Good luck, Rammie.

Only if he wears them outside the house.

No.

If he starts THINKING that he is Homer, then I would be worried.

Of course not, never to old to have cartoon slippers. lol :)

not unless he considers them okay attire for a tuxedo event. :)

Nah, let him be a kid till he can.