Wish

Has your big lucky ship ever came in...?

and turned out to be a sad assed little canoe

Favorite Answer

...and you said you wouldn't make fun of me in public!

sniff..

Fire one!

I am so sorry for the loss of you mother and other family and friends. Death is so hard on the soul, it's so final sometimes it hard to comprehend. I have went through a lot of loss just in the last 5 years: I lost my Aunt Angel, and Grandmother within 2 months when I was 16, my other aunt at 17, then lost 2(young men) good family friends at 18, one was a suicide. I am 20 now and have not lost anyone since, but my sister has a Huntingtons disease and chances of her survival past 35 is extremely low. It saddens me too the core, and cannot imagine feeling that 'death' feeling agaib not to mention the exact same feeling you describe, so so so depressed. I too try to think that we live forever but every so often, my perfect world comes tumbling down when another life leaves my life. So, I know exactly how you are feeling and I am so sorry you have to go through this =( I will keep you Husband's friend in my prayers.

Yes and no. Yes it came in and NO it was not a canoe.

The Law of Attraction grants you your wishes ... all you need to do is make a wish .... add a lot of strong emotions ... and then wait for it to manifest in a day or two. It always works. It never fails. There is no limit. And it never runs out of stock. It's so much fun and the best part of it is watching how it makes your wishes come true. It can be so intricate and seemingly impossible but then when you see it manifesting into reality it is SO INCREDIBLE.

Try it yourself. If you need a primer to help you with the steps just read THE SECRET by Rhonda Byrne.

Peace y'all

:-)

Happy Easter

My big lucky ship wish to approach in your port and you will see that it will turn out to be little canoe even after ejection all load. May be shrink little bit for while, but will resume again like "Mighty Servant Ship" or "SS Shanghai" penetrate the high tied.

Yeah when my lucky ship came in ... I was at the train station trying to get a MetroCard ..... my ship left because it was on a tight schedule.

Yes, the dream turns into reality sometimes, but to mock not free.

The mockery can hurt the man very much, I believe it, this would not be good for you !!

I but it wish for, that your dream comes true!!

Indeed.

The USS Phuket

Stop making fun of Goin Deep's avatar!

Too kewl Wish!

I'm glad you asked, it came in with a title wave an sunk

Actually, my ship was sunk just outside the harbor by an IRS submarine.

• kiera

1

Source(s): Control Your Future http://LawOfAttraction.teres.info/?d6m6