Anonymous

If you could change races would you?

I would. I don't like being black. There's surgery to change your gender but not your race.

• Favorite Answer

OMG i'd give ANYTHING to be black D:

im asain, white, and cuban, so..meh im almost everything lol

I dont think ppl should want to change their races =O

But if I were black...Id be the HAPIEST person ever...Dont ask me why, I just think black ppl rule...

And race doen't mater, I just have an obsession...

And...ya...lol

Sorry if I affended ANYONE!!! Im just 14, and...really bored...lol

I am black and yes I would change my race but not in this life because that would affect my family life. But I would change it before I took on another life. I believe in reincarnation.

How is the perception of two consenting adults falling in love and having a romantic and intimate relationship some thing except common? Anal sex might want to be somewhat common, given the kind of instantly adult men who prefer to have it with their woman companions. obviously, it truly is compared to all gay adult men have or relish anal sex besides -- and then there are lesbians, for whom anal sex is not often the first sex act that is composed of ideas. to boot, marriage is about a lot more beneficial than sex. The criminal question of gay sex replaced into placed to relax 9 years in the past; the DOMA case is about marriage equality, which has little to do with what the married couple in question does of their bedrooms. Does the state interrogate heterosexual couples about their sexual practices before issuing them a wedding ceremony license? Scalia is only whining, and ought to were ardently on the area of the proponents of racial segregation, who i'm useful he ought to have insisted were also "good people." @Matthew T: Then I take it that you will be assisting law to eliminate those "tax breaks" (fairly, more beneficial than one thousand criminal protections, both monetary and in no way) from heterosexual married couples, who've obviously also carried out no longer some other thing beneficial than "declare their affection" for one yet another? militia spouses will now no longer be eligible for housing advantages, spouses will now no longer immediately have well being center visitation privileges or the skill to make medical judgements for one yet another, a better half will now no longer be able to legally undertake their better half's little ones from a previous marriage, a citizen will now no longer be able to furnish their overseas-born better half criminal position of residing in the country? you're happy with eliminating all of those rights from heterosexual married couples? @added information: Why might want to they? Do left-exceeded people think of their father and mom might want to were lefties too?

No. Never. I a not being a racist it's not because I think other races lower than mine. I'm not like that. No matter what y race, I'd never change it.

I would never change my background. Sometimes people feel that being something different may make them unique, but I enjoy who I am.

Source(s): Irish, German, Swiss, English, Scottish, Blackfoot Native American, and Dutch.

Yes. I'd be a Galapogos iguana. They are good ocean swimmer and vegetarians.

I agree with IRep 7 Mile...

not me. race doesn't matter to me. and it shouldn't to you. think about it you never have to worry about getting a tan...i'm sorry i'm a naturally pale person...

i'm just sayin' be proud of you are! hold your head high. but don't stick you nose the air, lol.

don't let people get in your way just cuz you are black. those people are small, and insignicant!!!

If you have the loot you can get help. You need lots of money. Money talks BS walk. If your serious. You can do it. MJ did it.

yea i would but im fine with my self nd michael jackson changed his race he was black now hes white