How do you check the ground on a house?

We get shocked everytime we touch anything plugged into the wall or a light switch. We felt at first it was the humidity in the house, was causing static, but even if you ground yourself you get a second jolt once you touch the electrical item or switch. We've already fried the LCD screen on our phone and a... show more We get shocked everytime we touch anything plugged into the wall or a light switch. We felt at first it was the humidity in the house, was causing static, but even if you ground yourself you get a second jolt once you touch the electrical item or switch. We've already fried the LCD screen on our phone and a USB mouse plugged in to our computer.

We live in a dry climate, but it just seems to "shocky."

Any ideas?
5 answers 5