Should i call animal control?

i was outside with my dad a few minutes ago and his neighbors have just gotten a new puppy. they put him outside in a cage and locked him in there. the puppy keeps whining and i don't think it has any food or water in there. they ignore it and one of the friend's of the family just recently came out side to talk with another friend and she yelled at the puppy to shut up. they are known for animal crulity. they have let 2 previous dogs die. they never fed them and they never took them inside when the weather got bad. should me and my dad call animal control so that way the puppy can be with a better family?

Update:

everyone in my town has been being nice to the family cause a few months ago, their oldest son got hurt playing football and he almost couldn't walk for the rest of his life. they have been taking advantage of everyone's kindness and they think they don't need to have the cops or animal control called on them.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Call animal control and ask to remain confidential. This puppy did not ask to be put into the kennel to starve or be w/o water.

ASk your dad to do it .... or if you choose not to walk over ask about the pup ask to see him...ask if they need anything for the pup

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

You Should For Animal Cruelty, It's Unfair For The Dogs To Be Outside In A Box While Raining Suffering.

• 1 decade ago

Call animal control. It sounds like no one else is going to. If you think something is wrong then do something about it. It doesn't matter what everyone else thinks. Don't let another dog die. If they already have a history of doing that than they shouldn't be allowed to own animals. How many warnings do they need before something is done about it? Who cares about their son? That is no excuse. And as far as retaliation... call the cops. The dog doesn't chose who it ends up with. The poor thing can't even run away if it is caged. You should call animal control before this poor dog dies too.

• 1 decade ago

Just because their son "almost" got hurt doesn't make them any better than anyone else. Definitely call animal control for the sake of the puppy. Bless you for caring.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YEAH because thats SSSSSSSOOOOOOO mean and if u think its mean just imagine what the puppy feels

Noone cares if there son got hurt that has nothing to do with that poor inosent dog outside in a cage getting yelled at for no reason! If u dont call animal control that dog is going to have SERIOUS proablems!

Answer my question PLEASE :

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmkT7...

• 1 decade ago

do NOT let them get away with that!

that is beyond wrong!

just call the ASPCA and tell them you are concerned about a dog possibly being mistreated.

if you don't and someone else finds out that you knew then your family could also be charged because you let that animal remain in inhumane conditions.

• 1 decade ago

Yes

• 1 decade ago

Tell them that they better take care of that puppy or hand it over to someone that will. And if they don't tell them you will call animal control. If they don't seem to budge call 'cause that little pup doesn't deserve to die like that.

Answer this it has to do with cruelty as well http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhXm5...

• Lira
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Call animal control now-or when they go out steal it and take it to the shelter-and yes i am serious! hurry! lives are at steak here!!!

Source(s): Aminal Lover!!!
  • 1 decade ago

Be careful. You can start a fued if you aren't careful. You can start with several annonomous reports about barking, and even the cruelty. But at some point everyone will find out your name. Will your neighbor try to get even. Don't start a fight you can't finish.pp

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.