Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Denise Van Outen.....................?

What is her talent?

Because i'm not sure she has any! ;)

"Finger-licking-Good",..lol ;)!

Best Answer

she doesn't need any she an Essex princess who went to stage school, which will teach you, if mummy and daddy can afford the fees, to be a flash show offy exuberant type who can 'entertain' ( i use this description very very loosely) the great unwashed and perhaps you can bring out an exercise DVD if the public actually like you.very lucrative!!! ask Davina

Denise Van Outen

She's good at nicking other people's boyfriends. Lee Meed's girlfriend was there with him for every show and now he's with Denise Van Outen.

As presenters go she has lots of talent ,She Acts well She was in Where the Heart is ,She is proberly the most all round talented presenter on TV ,She is with Lee Mead ,thats life people are attracted to each other and get together ,He wasent married with Children

I did not think much of her as a ladette presenter... but I have since heard her sing and seen her dance and the lady has got talent. Has many knock backs in her private life hope she is now happy with new man.

None whatsoever. She used to roll off Johnny Vaughn when she was presenting The Big Breakfast cos she couldn't think of any jokes of her own. And that's the only reason why I think people remember her. Other than that, I got nothin.

Actress and pushing a shopping trolley for a morrisons advert

Denise is a brilliant dancer and singer and I know for a fact that she is a very kind and generous person.x

I an not sure she has any talent for anything either. Although she does always seem quite smug.

she was a good presenter on Big Breakfast and she's got a good singing voice