Who do you love more, your fav Football team or Baseball team?

i asked this in the baseball section & realized there are your Baseball fans & there are your football fans, very few people are on the fence, so here it is for you guys. I love my Cubbies more than the Colts. but i think i like football more than baseball, am i strange? Who do YOU love more, your fav Baseball... show more i asked this in the baseball section & realized there are your Baseball fans & there are your football fans, very few people are on the fence, so here it is for you guys.

I love my Cubbies more than the Colts. but i think i like football more than baseball, am i strange? Who do YOU love more, your fav Baseball team or Football team?

I've been a Cubbies fan my whole life. growing up in Indiana we didn't have a MLB or NFL team. the Pilgrims arrived on the Mayflower in 1984 so the home state team grew on me over time & eventually i became a season ticket holder. i'm still a Bears fan & wasn't as excited as i wanted to be when the Colts beat Da Bears in XLI.

what's your story?