MoMo
MoMo asked in Society & CultureHolidaysEaster · 1 decade ago

Will Tesco's be open tomorrow - Easter Sunday?

I've just eaten my Nephew's Easter Egg!! Oh no!

Favorite Answer

Tesco Express stores should be open.

There is a store locator on tesco.com which gives you opening times.

Yes all the large stores must be closed on Easter Day and on Christmas Day. Shops can trade for the other 363 Days (364 in a Leap Year)

I would wish the government would abolish the Sunday Trade Act and Make Sunday a family Day once more and increase the hours on the other days and on Bank Holidays.

I was in Asda yesterday and an announcement came on and it said we are closed on Easter Sunday. i think this confuses people and I would want the government to abolish this act. and Make all Sundays and Christmas Day Trade-free and on the other bank holidays i.e. May Day allow trade to open for as long as they like. allow more shopping centres to open longer during the week and on Saturdays. I hate the shops being open on Sundays.on what is suppose to be a family day. 2 days a year is taking the Micky,

Luckily for the poor people that have to work 24 hours a day, seven days a week at Tesco they get tomorrow off. As for your nephew's easter egg there will be other places open that will sell them. Poor boy, bad auntie...shame on you!!!!

Tescos main stores where shut. There is a law which does not allow them to open or I think they would have opened..

Open as normal tomorrow...

My local Tesco's is not open tomorrow so i guess your one is closed too.

nope, i work at tescos and the one i work at is shut so i'm guessing they'll all be closed. sure u'll find some corner shop open that will have plenty left

good luck

No but Tesco Express will be

• Dawn

All shops are closed tomorrow....only one sunday in the year as its easter sunday

No. None of the big shops are allowed to open tomorrow - so your best bet is a local corner shop.

Go to a petrol station and get one. They'll still have plenty available.