Why are most Christians celebrating Easter too early this year?

Most of the world's Christians are celebrating the Feast of Easter this weekend. However, if you look at the Christian Bible, the last meal that Jesus ate with his disciples BEFORE HIS CRUCIFIXION was a Passover meal. This being the case, why are most Christians in the world, with the EXCEPTION of the... show more Most of the world's Christians are celebrating the Feast of Easter this weekend. However, if you look at the Christian Bible, the last meal that Jesus ate with his disciples BEFORE HIS CRUCIFIXION was a Passover meal.

This being the case, why are most Christians in the world, with the EXCEPTION of the Orthodox Christians, celebrating the commemoration of the Ressurection BEFORE Passover?

Passover does not begin this year until April 19th and the Orthodox Easter actually corresponds with the last day of Passover on April 27th.

Is this not more biblically accurate?
Update: If Christians are stating that their religion is based on the Christian Bible, then they should be careful to be certain that their celebrations are ACCURATE TO that primary source. And although I NO LONGER CLAIM to be Christian, I was raised as one (specifically an Orthodox Christian), so this is certainly a... show more If Christians are stating that their religion is based on the Christian Bible, then they should be careful to be certain that their celebrations are ACCURATE TO that primary source.

And although I NO LONGER CLAIM to be Christian, I was raised as one (specifically an Orthodox Christian), so this is certainly a relevant question as Western Easter is actually VERY close to the Vernal Equinox this year which many Pagans celebrate as a religious holiday.