Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Which is worse...sore losers or sore winners?

When I say "sore winners" I mean the people who are extremely obnoxious and brag about their team winning and put down other teams, etc. And I'm sure everyone already knows what a "sore loser" is!

Just want to see what everyone has to say!

Favorite Answer

Sore winners

When they brag about it it gets on your nerves

But sore losers are bad too when they say you cheated and you really didn't

• Jay™

Sore winners

If you win, you should be able to celebrate it in a CIVILIZED manner, you don't go around rubbing it in people's faces (unless you win like 45-2, then I guess you have somewhat of a right to rub it in).

Being a sore winner won't get you anywhere; more or less it will minimize your credibility and you'll lose respect.

Heck, if anything a sore winner will make their losing opponent into sore losers actually, because by rubbing it into their faces they'll only get mad and ticked off and they'll become sore about it too.

Sore winners

Sore, winners, they are abnoxious and show offs that

if there werent sore winners there really shouldnt be sore losers

sumtimes sore winners are what cause sore losers to be sore losers

just so im clear, im not saying its right to be a sore loser thats really bad 2

PUSH - i can't stand either

Sore Winners! nobody likes a jerk that had nothing to do w/ the outcome of a game talking YAHOO EDIT when their team won a game, series or championship.

Sore Losers! i can't stand the fan that makes excuses for a loss by pouting, dragging their feet & lashing out.

I'd say "sore winners" is pretty bad. That's like rubbing salt into the wound. The least a player or team can do is win with humility.

Of course we already know that "sore losers" are always looking for excuses.

Sore winners, i mean i can see where sore losers are coming from... I hate losing and there is nothing good about it.

Oh this is easy sore winner's. There is nothing worse then a sore winner.

Definitely the sore winners. I can understand a sore loser but a sore winner is just a jerk.

I have to agree with most everyone else and say sore winners. Man, it gets annoying to listen to them, especially their fans. They say things like, "We dominated you" and other things like that. I look at them and say, "Since when were you a member of that team."

I've been on the end of "sore losers" more often than winners. I remember being on youth soccer teams that twice got to the championship only to lose in the end. It's a lot easier to sympathize with sore losers because they had gotten so close and lost it in the end. That makes sore winners even more annoying, pouring salt into the perverbial wounds of the losers, making losers into sore losers.

So yeah, I say sore winners are worse.

Source(s): Person who has experienced both ends of the spectrum in their life.