?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If your friends looked at your collection of C D's ....................?

which one or ones would most surprise them that you own?

I think most of my friends would be shocked that i own the old Alabama's Greatest Hits CD. I love that band. Don't know why but i do!

• Favorite Answer

great one...you rock

I love that Alabama album too!

I think my friends would be most surprised to find a CD by the "Manhattan Rhythm Kings" in there. I saw them live and helped the band play a joke on one of the singers. They gave me a free signed CD as thanks. I'm not sure i've ever listened to it.

As for CD's I actually listen to... music from The Simpsons called The Songs of Springfield. Friends have raised their eyebrows at that one.

the carpenters