Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Is this Alice in Wonderland costume too slutty?

I know it's a bit too early to ask, but I'm thinking about being Alice in Wonderland next year for Halloween and I found a really cute costume online. The long, traditional Alice costumes are really nice too, but I don't think it'll look too good on me and I've wanted to find a medium length Alice dress, but this is about as close as I got. I think it's pretty cute and fashionable, but I'm not sure if it's too revealing. What do you guys think? Is this costume too slutty? http://www.yandy.com/Shopping/products/prod_774.as...

26 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I think it depends on how you wear it. Plus, that model in the photo is probably tall, so if you're average or petite height, then it would obviously be a little bit longer.

As for shoes, just wear real mary-janes, not the platform "stripper" shoes that a lot of people wear with that costume. And the socks, maybe just knee-high since thigh-high socks will make it too "French maid".

I say go and buy it, if you can return it. (Just in case you end up not liking it). And, I think it *could* work, but just be careful in your choice of accessories. And mom always knows best, so give her opinion a chance too.

• 3 years ago

Traditional Alice In Wonderland Costume

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ehh, it's not too bad. It's a bit revealing, and I don't suggest it if you are under fourteen. But it's pretty cute on someone older. If you are in your twenties or younger, it'll look nice and cute. I don't think it's that slutty.

• 1 decade ago

It isn't that slutty. But think about it, you need to have a good body to pull it off, and you need to.. Just don't bend over. Seriously, don't. And you have to be comfortable in it yourself, not anyone else has to be. I have the mad hatter costume, and can be comfortable in it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OMG that is so cute! and yea it's a little slutty but who realy cares on Halloween??

• 1 decade ago

depends what your doing, I'm a strong beleiver in that after a certain age, halloween is an excuse to wear something slutty.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

one of my friends wore this one for Halloween last year it looks fine. Dont worry its not that slutty

• 1 decade ago

No its not. :)

For one, it isn't low cut and show cleavage.

The high socks keep the dress from looking too short. :) It's not very revealing.

I would say its fine.

Go for it! Look absolutely gorgeous.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In a way it is. But lol, wow, your really early. The only thing I don't like about it is the shoes. Their g-r-o-s-s! Have fun. You should look hot in it!

• 1 decade ago

Yes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.