You learn today that you have one more day to live; you'll die tomorrow. How will you spend your last day?

mine is >> in the morning -i will kiss my parents on their cheeks, hug them tight... share/tell a happy moment with them when i was young...and tell how thankful i am for having them as my parents. (because in my whole life i have never been experience kissing them on their cheeks) in the afternoon -i... show more mine is >>

in the morning -i will kiss my parents on their cheeks, hug them tight... share/tell a happy moment with them when i was young...and tell how thankful i am for having them as my parents. (because in my whole life i have never been experience kissing them on their cheeks)

in the afternoon -i will watch a comedy movie with my brother and two sisters with my neices and nephew. (because i don't want to miss the sounds of their laughing)

in the night -i will spend it to my boyfriend "stanley", i will caress his face while saying how much i love him... lay on his arms... and kiss him with all the love i have in my heart... (because i am longing to feel his touch... he is my first bf and i will keep my promise to love him 'til i'll take my last breath)

-at in the morning before the sun rise, i will bend my knees and tell god "you can take this precious life"...