How well do your contacts know you?

the real you.

please don't mention contact lenses....it's not so funny...pretty lame...

Best Answer

The "real" me? hmmm... some know me pretty well but none quite like you.

just you mainly hun.

like...no one else knows i am rolling right now. or about the concert. or all the other crazy crap going on in my life.

I'm a pretty open book. Of course there are some that I trust more than others, that I share more with, that is just human. I think if they met me they would meet a person very close to what I say here on Yahoo!!! I don't sway too far from my word. Of course we are human and all make mistakes, but honestly is almost always the best policy!!!

That's a good question, I really don't know. I'm pretty new at this and I am completely open and honest. I've got nothing to hide, and yet, I'm a very private person.

If anyone cares to know anything about me I'd not have too many reservations. This site is pretty harmless.

• None really "know me" but there are a few that know a lot more about me than others. Not that I mind if they PM me and ask me stuff, I'm pretty open. I get more assumptions about me based on things that I say on here and my avatar for some reason. If people choose to ask me why I say certain things or want to know something about me I am always open though. That's why I always welcome email.

They know me somewhat well. I am who I portray to be on here....I am not fake, I do not try to be someone i'm not. I do not have a relationship with these people outside of YA, but I did just finish my 360 page so people can see what I look like....i know sometimes there is a curiosity about that! But I am a normal person......like all of you. I like to meet new people, have fun, and am dedicated to my family and my dogs....whom I love so much! I like to have a good time and like everyone have my good and bad days! This is the REAL me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check out my 360 page for pics of my dogs and myself.

Source(s): Extreme dog lover

Most of my contacts don't know 'me' at all. They know my general disposition, but they couldn't tell you a thing about how I spend my time.

On the other hand, there are 4 girls who know the heart of me. I would never keep anything from them, and I believe they feel the same. There are 2 guys I think know me pretty well, and one who is learning about me. How's that for honesty? lol!

Haha, I like your additional comment. Mmm I don't know, I think four of them know the basics about me, I only share whatever they ask me. Though sometimes I wished we lived near each other, that way I could hang out with people, oh well.

Source(s): Oh no, now I sound creepy...

dey not know me so well..........

well, most don't...there are a handful that I know OK.... not like a real person, face to face.... but some decent idea who they are and what they represent.

I'm pretty private.... I'm not here to make friends and meet people (though if I do, thats fine too), I'm just here to relax.

• lobo27

it depends on the contact

but the ones that are still hear have a vague Idea I think

very complicated over hear

much like you vary complicated

Well, none of them have ever met me in person or spoke a full convesation(Well a few have). So I'd say not that well.