How well do your contacts know you?

the real you.

Update:

please don't mention contact lenses....it's not so funny...pretty lame...

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The "real" me? hmmm... some know me pretty well but none quite like you.

just you mainly hun.

like...no one else knows i am rolling right now. or about the concert. or all the other crazy crap going on in my life.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm a pretty open book. Of course there are some that I trust more than others, that I share more with, that is just human. I think if they met me they would meet a person very close to what I say here on Yahoo!!! I don't sway too far from my word. Of course we are human and all make mistakes, but honestly is almost always the best policy!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's a good question, I really don't know. I'm pretty new at this and I am completely open and honest. I've got nothing to hide, and yet, I'm a very private person.

If anyone cares to know anything about me I'd not have too many reservations. This site is pretty harmless.

• None really "know me" but there are a few that know a lot more about me than others. Not that I mind if they PM me and ask me stuff, I'm pretty open. I get more assumptions about me based on things that I say on here and my avatar for some reason. If people choose to ask me why I say certain things or want to know something about me I am always open though. That's why I always welcome email.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They know me somewhat well. I am who I portray to be on here....I am not fake, I do not try to be someone i'm not. I do not have a relationship with these people outside of YA, but I did just finish my 360 page so people can see what I look like....i know sometimes there is a curiosity about that! But I am a normal person......like all of you. I like to meet new people, have fun, and am dedicated to my family and my dogs....whom I love so much! I like to have a good time and like everyone have my good and bad days! This is the REAL me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check out my 360 page for pics of my dogs and myself.

Source(s): Extreme dog lover
  • 1 decade ago

Most of my contacts don't know 'me' at all. They know my general disposition, but they couldn't tell you a thing about how I spend my time.

On the other hand, there are 4 girls who know the heart of me. I would never keep anything from them, and I believe they feel the same. There are 2 guys I think know me pretty well, and one who is learning about me. How's that for honesty? lol!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Haha, I like your additional comment. Mmm I don't know, I think four of them know the basics about me, I only share whatever they ask me. Though sometimes I wished we lived near each other, that way I could hang out with people, oh well.

Source(s): Oh no, now I sound creepy...
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dey not know me so well..........

well, most don't...there are a handful that I know OK.... not like a real person, face to face.... but some decent idea who they are and what they represent.

I'm pretty private.... I'm not here to make friends and meet people (though if I do, thats fine too), I'm just here to relax.

• lobo27
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

it depends on the contact

but the ones that are still hear have a vague Idea I think

very complicated over hear

much like you vary complicated

• 1 decade ago

Well, none of them have ever met me in person or spoke a full convesation(Well a few have). So I'd say not that well.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.