Does Taylor Swift have a tattoo?

Hey!

I was wondering if Taylor Swift has a tattoo. I was just watching her "Our Song" video. And, it kinda looks like she does.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

This is Taylors answer from the website below

Taylor: This is kind of a popular question because on my album cover, I have this tattoo on my foot, of a heart. What most people don't know is that it is a henna tattoo and it's not real. It will be though, if my album goes double platinum. It's a pact that me, my friends, and my family all have made. We will all get a tattoo of a heart on our foot if my album goes double platinum. I definitely want that to happen, so go out and buy lots and lots of CDs, so that maybe that will happen sooner than later.

Scroll down and find the video clip that has the title

Is Taylors Tattoo real?

I hope this helps!

• William6 years agoReport

Is it really necessary to get a tattoo? Why taint your skin if it's still in perfect condition is my theory. There's no way she'd want that on her foot permanently. Besides, I seldom find women without tattoos today. Everyone's in the follower crowd on tattoos now-no one seems to be a leader anymor

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Does Taylor Swift have a tattoo?

Hey!

Thanks!

Source(s): taylor swift tattoo: https://shortly.im/f37kO

No, the heart on her foot wasn't a real tattoo. Although she said she'd get inked if her album went double platinum, she changed her mind.

Nope! Not yet! On E! red carpet grammy night, she said the heart on her foot is not real, but she ahs to get it done, because she made a bet that if her first CD went double platinum she'd get it done, and since her CD DID go double platinum, she has to getr it done.

i would say yes, she does have a heart tattoo but it is not real tattoo

No! Its a henna tatto its not real its a heart on her foot! BUT if her album goes platnium she said it will become real!

I think she does. She is always so mysterious

!!!!

no

no