Has anyone ever heard of National Community Network, and is this a legitimate business?

They were running an ad in my local newspaper advertising a home business where you would send out company provided letters to HUD homeownsers, advising them that because they moved out of their homes early, they are entitled to a refund from HUD. They would have to sign the form giving you 30% of their refund for... show more They were running an ad in my local newspaper advertising a home business where you would send out company provided letters to HUD homeownsers, advising them that because they moved out of their homes early, they are entitled to a refund from HUD. They would have to sign the form giving you 30% of their refund for getting them the money they never even knew they were entitled to. Once they sign the letter and send it back to you, you would send it to HUD. Once the refund is processed, HUD mails you the check, of which you deduct your 30%, and mail the balance to the homeowner. They claim you have to mail 50 letters week which on average is 500$/week.....This seems too good to be true...I was also told that out of every 10 letters that only 3 might respond. So the more letters you mail, the more chances you have for someone to respond.
If anyone has heard of this company or is doing this already please repond with an answer.

Thanx
MDF
1 answer 1