Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Lol, How would you react if someone punched you in the arm ????

What would you do, and say ??? Thank you.

Favorite Answer

lol

I punched HIM in the arm and he knew exactly what

it meant...it was really just a tap on the arm.

Source(s): NO ONE WAS HARMED IN THE ANSWERING OF THIS QUESTION pisa:)

Punch them back! I don't take no s*** like that, man!

lol, one time my friend punched me right where that bend in your arm is and i totally gave out and fell on the floor. It hurt like crazy! For the rest of the day i could barely move my arm.

• Arlene

Scorpio (Venus): Ok, first things first. And what this means for Scorpios? Revenge!! You had the nerve to dump a Scorpio? You’re definitely gonna pay for it! And of course don’t expect them to show how much they’re in pain! Sagittarius (Sun/Mars): Their reaction to a break up is the best, as they love freedom anyway! They hate any kind of pressure that might come with a relationship so they’re pretty cool when it comes to a break up! They’re great supporters of the opinion that when a door closes, a window opens so they’re always ready to welcome any new experiences! funny how they contradicts each other... I guess it would really depend on the person :p

I think you need to define punch a little better. Generally I think a light hit on the arm means "Hey, you are my friend and you just did something kinda cool" especially between guys but also girls too. if it was a bruising blow then maybe he was angry and trying to start something with you

I would say WTF and why the heck did you do that I was sleeping and you punched ok when it gets warmer its a water balloon war and I'll win for sure. Then I would punch them in the arm. Cause my Bf always does that to me on weekends.

i'd say o no you did not just punch me in the arm and punch them back =]

i get punched in the arm a lot by a certain someone...he calls them love taps!

If my husband was with me they would very likely receive a punch in the face, even if he wasn't they would get one later.

I'd punch them in the face and say "don't ******* touch me *****"

Cause I'm in a bad mood right now.

First I'll ask what was that for, and if I get a dumb answer, I would puch them back...although my reflexes would probably kick in and I would punch them back.