Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

What is the most intersting question you have come across on yahoo?

What is the most intersting question you have come across on yahoo?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Rai A
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Don't know about interesting, but the most frustrating are those who will attack anything not their personal (usually) Xian sect as "EVIL".

Source(s): Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus
  • arne
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

The a million/2 finished answer: a sturdy coaching expands your capability to sparkling up issues and picture analytically. ideally your writing and numerical skills are superior besides. In a submit cutting-part financial gadget those skills are required to income employment, fabric, feed and guard your self. contained in the suitable case state of affairs you're particularly excited with regard to the possibility to study and desire to make contributions to a field of learn. you spot your self as a existence long learner. The a million/2 empty answer: college has grow to be a gating functionality to seperate the doubtless smart workers from the dweebs. very just about any place calls so which you will have a minimum of a few submit extreme college coaching now. many people rush by college to get their piece of paper and study next to no longer something. They then ***** and whinge that they have got crappy jobs and crappy bosses.

• mad
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

We did not see all the questions in all the categories. It is not possible to answer this. If u keep all the question in the yahoo up to know then we will decide.

• 1 decade ago

This question is so far the best for me. This is from sun will shine again.

Resolved Question:

Do you think you should be at peace with all ? What does the root of bitterness do? Will you become sick ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I haven't come across one yet from these brain dead people.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i agree this one, i cant remember any right now, its too early!!! But usually people always ask the same.

• 1 decade ago

Creepy can be interesting.

"I need some atheist eyes?"

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgTR7...

• 1 decade ago

This one was quite fun:

"Do Christians have a reason shaped hole in their lives?"

• 1 decade ago

certainly not this one

• 1 decade ago

probably this one

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.