What does it mean if someone says "I like your style?"?

I got a friend request from a girl and a message too (at that time you couldn't send a short message with your friend request) and in the message she said "Hey, would really love it if you accepted my friend request. I like your style."

I don't know that she means by I like your style.

• Best Answer

she basically like who you are. Your cloth, your hair, what you wrote about yourself in your page.

Girl I Like Your Style

There are infinite answers to this. It might be that she likes what you've just done or she likes your type of clothes or she likes your type of hairstyle or she likes the way you walk or she likes your look. The most likely to be answer should be that she likes you personality and look.

She likes the way you project your self, this can include the way you dress, the way you act, or the way you talk including your mannerisms.

she means she likes the way u dress.

she likes the way you talk to her and possile if she's seen you maybe you dress youre clothes

Maybe she liked the way you phrase your sentences?

he/she means that he/she likes the style of ur clothes !

• Mike

They like what you just did.

She liked what you had to say. She liked your answer(s)