Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Cly asked in 商業及金融租務及房地產 · 1 decade ago



2 Answers

  • kwan
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    NO! unlesss u r working in Yuen Long or Tuen Mun and nearly all ur relatives/friends/peers are living in these area! The abandonness and isolateness are concreted and firmed. There are almost lack of any living supporting in Kingswoods. Hv to take LR to public estates whereas better supplied. The Ginza shopping centre is a joke, it got only Parkn where living supports are in, prices are robberly high but variety is least. Travel time to kowloon or hongkong takes hours. It is not only the travel cost but the time wastage, dont expect u could do the study/working on the tour, too croweded and too noisy! Got smile by moving in, getting sorrow by moving out!

  • 1 decade ago

    我都是睇中嘉湖, 望佢稍後會有跌, 可比我哋入到. 我也不是炒買, 是自住的.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.