Do you think islamists are terrorists?

The quran says the same thing as george bush that we have to stomp out the terrorists.but the problem with muslims is they see us as terrorists hence the attacks on us.The isreali occupation of palestine and inhuman treatment by the isreali solders of the palestinians havent helped much.Since the US supports these islrealis the islamist have US as a terrorist country on their list

This explains the 9/11 attacks on US

Favorite Answer

Yes Islamist are terrorist. A Muslim is a Muslim they all live by the Quran.

They are either terrorist or they are silent on the issue. Failure to condemn the terrorist for their actions means endorsement of terrorist activities as far as I am concerned. So yes I think most Muslim's are terrorist. Their claim that we are are terrorist's is stupid, they are not a nation and have no collective to be "terrorized". The fact that they are antisemitic also does not justify terrorism, If their views were truly popular in the middle east and if they had noble reasons for those views, they would declare war and fight like men. The evidence that their views are illegitimate is the cowardly way they fight. I say kill them all or get an unconditional surrender, short of that we should just keep shooting them.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but the vast majority of terrorists are Muslims. Instead of constantly worrying about their image, they should rid their own community of terrorism. Their concern of public image over the acts of terrorism committed in their name means they are give approval of violence by default.

The fact that the USA supports Israel is just an excuse. The Philippines does not support Israel yet they are attacked by the Islamofascists. Spain surrounded to the terrorist and do not support Israel, yet they continue to be attack, the list could go on.

Israel is a tiny country that must defend itself constantly against attacks by Islamfascists. I do not think they can surrender in the name of political correctness. They have done a lot of the dirty work for the USA in the Middle East and we should stand behind them.

The real losers in this are the Palestinian and the Arab people in general. They live in poverty, the worst in the world, they are not allowed to gain citizenship in the country they have lived in since 1946 and the leaders who are responsible for their plight live beyond anything a western CEO could imagine.

Yet they are told it is all the fault of Israel and the Jew and they believe it. The leaders use smoke and mirrors to divert attention from their mistreatment of these people.

They are helped along tremendously by useful idiots in the West.

No. It's a 2-way street, and reporting is very slanted. What you say is true, and OBL was quoted in 1989 about how he would seek revenge after US "allowed" Israel to attack Lebanon as well. Media and people are simply still not being told the truth. GWB was very strongly manipulated/tricked into doing what he did, and anyone with eyes open know where all the faulty Intel came from, for their own benefit, and to have yet another proxy war. Very unfortunately, the US will have to pay for all this for years to come. God Bless America.

Source(s): Independent journalists Robert Fisk, Gwynne Dyer and Scott Taylor, among others.

No I do not see the Islamics as terrorists, fractions of them are. Just like fractions of whites are racist/ or blacks against whites.

I understand the attack I would hate a country that pours out smut and acts as though it is dignified. Lucky me I know the other 1/2 who loves God etc.

What they (I mean the group of them) are doing to the Israelites is outlandish. I can see where both sides are coming from, but the KEY difference is America says eh so you don't agree. And the Islamics say agree or die.

THAT is the major difference and the death wish they carry is what makes it all so dangerous.

Those Islamics that do not condone the violence perpetrated in the name of their religion are just as bad as the terrorists in my book..as their silence gives these fanatics the green light..

Equally Israelis who are happy to mete out the same cruelty that was inflicted on them in the past are just as bad..

I sincerely hope you are not living the USA with that goofy reasoning. Move to Palestine if you think they are so great. You will fit right in with the fruitcakes.

Who's a terrorist & who's the in the right is a matter of which side of the fence your on. Terrorism has always been a matter of perspective.

No Islamics are NOT Terriosts.

A terriost is "a person who terrorizes or frightens others."

George bush is a terriost because he terrorizes the Islamics.

Western Civilization views Islamics as terrorists while they probably see Americans as terrorists.

yes