silly laws in the united kingdom?

what more silly laws do you think the goverment will be bringing into force in the near and far future in the united kingdom.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Independence for England.

Why silly? Because without Scotland's oil, England will be reduced to a poverty-stricken, third-world state.

• yearby
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

heavily, i don't supply below 50 years for all of Europe. France could be the 1st to fall, and which would be properly in the subsequent 20 to 30 years. Then the domino result kicks into severe kit. At that factor, we are able to be caught in our own civil conflict, back. while Europe is going down this is going to circulate down for various hundred years. we are able to on no account see it back the way it become 30 years in the past. Its morphing into Islam today.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Be careful. Gov watches this site for ideas. Every idea here will probably happen. So bearing that in mind the next silly law will be to get a extra weeks holiday and better hospitals/health care.!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hear hear Betty Boop Next thing all the signs will be in 26 languages with the English name printed in tiny text at the very bottom.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

not sure if its in the rest of the uk but here in n/i the laws changed for electric wheelchairs u need to go to the main ortho hosp and have a driving test practical and theory get lisenced and insured.Im epileptic and even tho i always get a warning all epileptics are banned unless supervised constantly.im a single mum and im english so ive no family here so no supervision.Its costing me a fortutune in taxis as i cant leave the house without one now and my arms are killing from having to use a manual chair.think i could claim discrimination againt the health n the hospitals? hehe seriously tho it has got me stuck indoors 24/7 i now go to tescos and back thats my only outlet.

• 1 decade ago

in the city of york:

it is legal to shoot a scottish man at night with a crosbow.

in general:

not alowed to harm people, at all, ever, for no reson. unless u hav autority.

in the futuer:

teenagers will have a curfue

• 1 decade ago

-that everybody has to moiturise their feet twice a day.

-that wonmen have to sing thundercats on the hour, every hour

-that any person turning 18 has to turn their skin insideout and scare children under 5

-that pregnant mothers have to live in a giant cot for 3 years before they have their child to understand them more

And my favourite, anyone who is totally p.c all the time is shot at point blank range with an arrow.

love yas byeee

Source(s): i work in parliament
  • 1 decade ago

Vee Vill has to drive on ze right to appease zer gods of zer Reichstagg, or Brussels az eets better known.

• franky
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

that we all have to dress exactely the same.and a tax on the air we breath

• 1 decade ago

That we must learn every language that has ever been spoken as it would not be P.C if we didn't

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.