Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Should I get a tattoo before going to jail or wait until I'm there?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

get one before so you'll look hard then go in jail and get some more

• Mary
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

As many have said, it probably isn't legal to tattoo someone under the age of 18. Even if (and that's a big if) it is, they usually require parental permission. And even if (an even bigger if) that's not required, I wouldn't trust anyone with the poor judgment to tattoo someone under the age of 18. Given the permanency of tattoos, you don't want anyone who doesn't have a measure of integrity. As much as a good tattoo isn't cheap, a good tattoo artist takes pride in their art form. Tattooing minors harkens back to tattoos for the rule breakers and ne'er do wells rather than the mainstream method of personal expression it is today. And even then concealers are valuable only in certain situations, IE employment. A tattoo you have to cover up even in your personal life is a tattoo you are ashamed of. If you know you'll be ashamed of a tattoo you'll get even before there's needle to skin, then that's a clear signal telling you not to get it. Punchline; the fact that you're already looking to cover up something you're too young to get in the first place means you should let your idea stew until you are eighteen. Perhaps you can talk to an artist to get it done at midnight on your 18th birthday.

• Mike W
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

tattoo of a get out of jail free card

Source(s): monopoly
  • 1 decade ago

By all mean WAIT!! That way you can get one that done with who knows what for ink, undoubtedly used needles, done by someone who probably can't spell and will put it on lopsided! Why pay for something professionally done under sterile conditions, when you could possibly end up in the jail infirmary over this???

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Get it before so it is done right and sterile. Not only do they use inferior ink and etc. you run the risk of aids and Hep C. Do your time and get out or get the stupid tattoo inside and run the risk of dying either in or when you get out. you will have a lot heavier things to deal with once you are in. Good Luck and watch your back.

Source(s): been there and lots of friends have to.
  • John
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Have you ever seen a jail house tattoo? I think if you really want a tattoo you should go to a professional, or you may regret it eg. infection, crappy job etc.

• 1 decade ago

Wait you will have plenty of time, and Jail House Tats mean more.

• 1 decade ago

not to be mean, but: why r u going 2 jail?

Source(s): curious**
  • Tigger
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

They give you a number tatoo in jail, then they send you to the electric chair in a few years.

Watch out for the tatoos they give you in the keester!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wait why are you going to jail skip jail and get the tatto

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.