promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
C C asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Who do you want on your team...Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson, or Yao Ming?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Allen Iverson. He's been one of the best and consistant scorers in NBA history. Iverson has always been recognized as a warrior. He'll play no matter what, regardless of what injury he's going through. He leads the NBA in minutes played per game, and it's better to leave him in, even if it's a blowout. Despite his age, Iverson is the third leading scorer currently in the NBA. He's also third all time in PPG averages behind Michael Jordan and Wilt Chamberlain. Sure, he's older than Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, and Yao Ming, but he's still one of the best in the league.

Source(s): I'm pretty sure this question is WHO DO YOU WANT ON YOUR TEAM. So, this is an opinionated question why are there so many thumbs down given. It's not like "WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER OUT OF THESE FOUR" Jesus Christ. If the question was that, obviously I'd say Kobe Bryant.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

First of all Allen Iverson might be playing more minutes than Kobe or Lebron but what good is it if he is not scoring. If you are playing 41.7 minutes per game like Iverson is, he should be averaging around 30 points per game like Kobe and Lebron. So that elimenates Allen Iverson from the list.

Second Lebron James as much as he is getting the ball and scoring is giving the ball back. He averages 3.4 turnovers per game and thats pretty high. What good is it if you score and then turn the ball over in your next possesion? Also Lebron can't do alot of things Kobe or Iverson can do. Even though Iverson isnt perfect he is alot better at clutch moments than Lebron. Who is better? Kobe Bryant. He has a long history of clutch moments.

Finally, Kobe is a more experienced player than Lebron is and ever will be. Kobe has played with and against many good players. Lebron not really.

If you forget the experience part and look at both of their teams you can see what makes Kobe stand out. Kobe abviously has much better team than Lebron. If it was last year i would have said Lebron has a much better team but this year it has changed. With the lakers getting Pau Gasol the team has risen to a higher level. With Gooden and Hughes leaving the caveliers, and Ben Wallace going to the caveliers, they have dropped down to the lowest level.

I can tell you alot more reasons why you would want Kobe on your team rather than Iverson or Lebron, but it will be too long.

I am not even going to include Yao Ming in the list. He is just a tall glass statue. You touch him and he will break.

Source(s): NBA stats, etc.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Allen Iverson is a straight up baller

• 1 decade ago

Lebron James just amazing

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

first of all, kobe is the only one of the 4 who became a member of a champion team. and he can always be a champion if he has a good 2nd man on the offense to lean on (gasol), and the lakers are a pretty good team right now even without pau and bynum..

conclusion : kobe is the best, and his team is the best. i bet he's gonna be a champ again this year, and the MVP as well.

lebron? nah.. maybe five years from now..

Source(s): nobrainer .. doesn't need sources
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lets see-

LeBron is still growing, so he will wait until Kobe is in his later years.

Allen Iverson can't carry a team unless he has a 2nd man to back him up.

Yao Ming???? THAT DUDE GETS HURT EVERY 5 GAMES!!!!! LOL

my choice- kobe bryant. one of the best players ever.

he is more clutch then lebron.

better shooter

better defender.

• 1 decade ago

allen iverson. small guy with a big heart and loves the game very much. plus, always wants to win.

• 1 decade ago

None, Gilbert Arenas is obviously the best pg in the nba

Source(s): They all suck. (except ai)
  • 1 decade ago

well C C, I'ma have to say overwhelmingly kobe bryant he is the modern day jordan!!!! HE may even be more athletic too...He is the leagues 2nd overall scorer with his lakers #1 in the western conference..He has A torn ligament in his hand and he's still playin scoring at will....

• 1 decade ago

I would have to go with Lebron James because he is an all-around great player in the NBA, and is also the best canidate for MVP

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.