Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Would Obama consider me a "typical" white guy?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yeah, someone to blame.

• 4 years ago

See the thing is that would never happen to White people. The minute a tragic situation occurs, involving White people, news/media/helicopters/police/army/and etc. would be all over the situation in a flash beat. We live in a society, unfortunately, where White people suffer from a thing called White privilege. Why do you think the media is all over missing/murder cases that involves White women? White privilege. And why is it we don't hear about non-White missing/murder cases in the news? Do you get my point? I'm White and I see the White privilege that is extended to me as well.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wonder why the person running the interview didn't ask him what a typical white person was so he could have dug the hole a little deeper? I sure would have.

• 1 decade ago

I'm sick of people talking about race. Frankly, the fact that my fellow conservatives keep bringing up this dredge makes me sick. This election is giving the American people real choices about the economy, the war, and the future of our country, and all we can do is quote each other. Sad.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What is "typical?" Everyone is different. I get sick of being pigeon-holed into a box.

Get race out of the election, Mr. Obama! Either that or you should stop complaining about others bringing it up!

• 1 decade ago

ask obama,he's the master of generalization

he learned it from the grand master, Pastor Wright

• 1 decade ago

Typlically, only if you're a male albino

• 1 decade ago

If you are a racist, then you are probably a typical white guy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

THis is probably you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLvnYwvJMKE

Youtube thumbnail

Just a typical white guy...cracka

• 1 decade ago

you are not even important so what are you getting at?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.