Five women in all history you deem most honorable and infuential.?

Try to be diverse in your answers. Tell why if you can. Examples: Jackie O, Angelina Jolie, Princess Diana, a relative, Jane Hull, Marie Pasteur (these are not my choices, just examples for diversity)

Thanks

Eleanor: Love your answers

So far, enjoying the reading; I was afraid I would get, britney spears, lindsey lohan, paris hilton, etc....

mister-da : Thanks, I forgot about Rosalind Franklin, double helix, Watson and Crick kinda overshadowed her.

Favorite Answer

My wife

Corrie Ten Boom

Barbara Johnson (don't ask me, something about sticking a geranium in your hat - my wife thinks she's funny)

Harriet Tubman

Little Bindy Irwin - she's not grown yet, but somehow I think this little one is going to make a mark in this world - keep her in your prayers.

My wife helped me a little on this, but the final choices were mine (and she even said so LOL).

not sure about honorable (most historical figures aren't), but influential

:Queen Elizabeth I (one of the most successful monarchs the world has ever known, male or female)

Marie Curie (talented scientist, nobel laureate)

Rosalind Franklin (discovered DNA, though that idiot Watson took credit for it)

Joan of Arc (for being a military leader in a such a male-dominated environment, and ultimately betrayed by the people she was helping - sadly.)

Maria Montessori (for her system of education).

There are many more, but these are the first ones I thought of

• Speak

Queen Boudicca- she went after the Romans like only a Celtic woman could.

Elizebeth I- She was a great politician

Rosa Parks- The Spark that set off the flame

Emma Goldman- Great political activist. Wonderful speaker.

Bella Abzug- A fighter for women's rights everywhere.

Boadacia - kick *** fighting lady, we likes her.

Queen Elizabeth 1st - excellent monarch, and broke the rules in more ways than one.

Mary Wollstonecraft - excellent writer and originator of the liberal feminist movement.

Amelia Earhart (I think her name is) adventurous, gritty, lady pilot at start of 20th century.

Beth Ditto (lead singer of Gossip) for being a fat, sweaty, half naked lady who couldn't care less - I like her bravado.

Queen Latiah - because she is a strong african american full figured woman who loves herself for who she is and doesn't care about other peoples opinion's of her.

Fantasia - because she a role model for single mothers on welfare who have been through tough times in life

Oprah Winfrey - because she worked hard to get where she is today and is a very successful woman.

Aaliyah - because she was a very beautiful and talented singer

India Arie - because she doesn't give a damn what others think about her and she loves herself for who she is.

mother teresa

susan b anthony

clara barton

barbara ehrenreich

and..... me!

No one is infuential so none.