Teens do you wish your parents could spend a week in your shoes and parents vice versa?

From a personal stand point I am really sick of my parents telling me what an easy life I have. If after 18 years they think that i have had it easy then they really don't know me. My life has been the complete opposite of easy. I almost died from a gun shot wound when i was 8, 2 of my older siblings died... show more From a personal stand point I am really sick of my parents telling me what an easy life I have. If after 18 years they think that i have had it easy then they really don't know me. My life has been the complete opposite of easy. I almost died from a gun shot wound when i was 8, 2 of my older siblings died from gangs, my younger brother had a child when he was 14, i have been raising that child most of the time, i have a girlfriend of 2 years, about to have a child of my own, have a full ride to LSU next year playing football, 35 on my ACT, 2230 on my SAT, 4.0 GPA, and my parents for some reason still expect more from me when i have nothing left to give. Between trying to keep my brother focused on school and not the girls, keeping my grades up, keepying my girlfriend happy, running the house until my parents get off of work, and sports, i am mentally tired. I just wish my parents could spend one week in my shoes, so they could see all of the pressures i face day after day.