Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you do drugs?

If you do, why do you do it and would you encourage others to try it?

If you don't, would you still be somebodies friend if they were on drugs or do you not like those who do drugs?

Favorite Answer

no drugs are bad.. don't even think about taking illegal drugs they will mess your life up and also the people who love you.. as for friends taking drugs, iv had friends who took drugs don't be influenced by them, its there choice to do it.. it doesn't mean you have too aswel, you will not be any different to them if you don't take drugs.. if they want you too take them and are pressuring you to take them then they are not really your friends ...

I would be anybody's friend, I don't presume to judge people by what they do and what they don't put into their systems. Would I encourage others? Depends on who they were and what drug we're talking about. For example, although it's not for everybody, you only live once and not to have experienced mind alteration with something like mescaline or peyote is too bad, because something like that can show you there is more to existence than the nuts-and-bolts of reproducing, raising kids, and going to work every day. Just one example. Do I do drugs? Not right now, no. Have I ever done drugs? Hahahahahahahahahaha

I do not do drugs, I would not condone the using of drugs, but I would still be friends with a person who did them. Part of being a friend is wanting what is best for the other person, so I would encourage the user to get help for his/her addiction. When people are involved in risky behavior it is a cry for help, and the worst thing we can do is shun them. Everybody needs a friend.

It's not something i'd tell someone to do...but everyone experiments at one point of their lives.

You might loose friends if you do. I don't try and hang out with people who do drugs. Let me put it this way, when I was in grade 6 a classmate did drugs in the washroom. Then my best friends were into it and I barely talk to them now. We all went through a lot, and I chose not to go through anymore.

but it doesn't make you a bad person if you do/did do drugs.

Depends on what kind of drugs they are doing...

I smoke pot but don't smoke cigarettes and I would never encourage anyone to do them if they didn't want to. I clump cigarettes, booze, weed and shrooms together as social drugs. If you are an adult and do the above drugs then have fun... but please if you are underage don't bother with them until your body is fully developed... anything that makes changes to your body or mind is not a good thing to do when you are still growing.

The harder drugs such as cocaine, meth and heroin are very harsh and shouldn't be used at all unless you can handle it and don't make it a habit or don't have an addictive personality.

I personally don't care whether you do drugs or not as long as you are responsible about it.

I havent tried and drugs, but just because someone is one some kind of drug doesnt mean that they are a total lowlife. I wouldn't stop being friends with someone who's on drugs. It's like cutting off a friend because they made a mistake. People who can cut someone off like that will have no true friends.

NO!

many people at my school do drugs and I see the effects of it everyday. I want to graduate, and go on to be successful with a family. I don't want health problems getting thrown in the way of that. My parents would also not put up with that seeing as how my dad is a police officer.

if you do drugs then it will change your life. drugs aren't the answer. they are addictive and they can hurt you very badly. you will always regret it. don't forget that.

if you have a friend doing drugs, you have to be sensitive. address it slowly, especially if there is more than one friend. you shouldn't just desert them and not be their friend. there is about a 99% chance that your friend is doing drugs out of stress. if you leave them it could stress them more and make them a heavier addict. if your friend acknowledges that they need to quit... help them, encourage them and keep them going. if they don't notify an adult. it doesn't need to be a parent, it could be a counselor, and aunt/uncle, etc. I really hope i can help save a life with this answer. =)

The thought of getting high always seemed repulsive to me.

People get "stupid" and in turn, do stupid things.

So, no I have never done drugs.

Of course, half the kids at my high school do drugs. So, a lot my friends and peers do drugs. I have persuaded a lot of my friends to rid themselves of this nasty habit, however, many still do drugs.

I have been offered to do drugs on numerous occasions, but I always reply with "Hell no."

It just isn't a very smart thing to do...

• I don't do drugs. I wouldn't want to ruin all the wonderful things that my life has going for it. I don't think anyone on drugs would want to be my friend because I would always be bugging them about getting off them.

I USE drugs, but i don't abuse them (although i did one time accidentally get slightly high off helium). I have a friend-no...more then one-who do drugs, i'd prefer they didn't, but i can't hate them for it. Yeah, i'm still friends with them. One person was my best friend in middle school, we sort of drifted apart, but, we're still friends-we just don't talk a lot because we only see eachother between classes, and rarely at lunch