How come all the depiction of the Easter Bunny show him as White? Why aren't there Black Easter Bunnies?

Have you ever seen the real Easter Bunny? How do you know that he isn't Black?

Best Answer

The Easter bunny is a major shareholder in the candy corporations. She knows that white sells better, so that is the image portrayed. In reality, she is an olive-furred mideasterner. Now that would really bomb with the masses, wouldn't it? No wonder she feels the need to cover up from head to tail.

EDIT:

Hey, James, are you wearing white ears in protest or something? Heehee.

Easter bunnies were just made up. They have nothing to do with Jesus Christ, Or Easter. Eater is about Jesus Christ not Bunnies or Eggs. Do bunnies lay eggs?? No!

Black bunnies arent cute thats why no one advertizes them! But if you want a black bunny for Easter I suggest you get the Reeses Peanut Butter Black Bunny or Chocolate Bunnies YUMM!

• William4 years agoReport

Bunnies are part of the original pagan origin of Easter . They lay eggs because the goddess that created them created them from a bird.

The easter bunny is white because white is the basis of all other colors. God has to be dark skinned because He was born in the middle east. This is the best answer and should be given ten points.

• Geri42

That's a very good question. Let's all picket against the white bunnies; demand more black ones on Easter. Yeah, that's it :-)

I have seen the easter bunny pink before.

He may well have been.

I'm normally both black and white, but I decided to do kinky stuff with chocolate sauce for Ostara, hoping my Goddess will enjoy the tasty treat.

I can't guarantee no hairballs, though.

EDIT: Hate to burst your bubble, but the one in the pic is a human in a suit. He's got the face all wrong.

((((hugs))))

Why would a black bunny give chocolate to crackers kids?

It's the man holding us down. I've been delivering eggs for 20 years and even laying them and dyeing them but b/c I'm black everyone thinks I'm Bunnicula or something.

Sorry we are all racists on Easter...but isn't he like God we don't know if God is black, white, man, or woman!

Somebody call Al Sharpton!