Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If your life was turned into a movie...?

which actor/actress would play you, and why?

• Favorite Answer

Charlize Theron; her versatility.

I would play the main character because its about my life. My life seriously can be turned into a movie. It has it all Romance, Comedy, and A bit drama.

Tom Cruise...

Ok so i'm not a guy but he's the only short movie star i can think of right now o.0

That girl outta 13 goin on 30 =]

Like to be olda for a bit!

LOL

• Power

Rosanne Barr. I am a free spirit who likes to speak the truth & sometimes I piss people off because of that but it is the truth. I think she is sensitive & smart & loves her kids & pays attention & thinks alot & she is a scorpio like me so we are alot alike but I am not as funny. I had a hard life but it has gotten alot more under my control as I have gotten older. My mental health is better than hers but i don't have her money so there are tradeoffs but we are alot alike.

Debbie Reynolds from "Singin' In the Rain"

Why? Gene Kelly.

• beth x

Drew Barrymore. She's a bit like me, but she'd have to learn the Suffolk accent and dye her hair red.

Some super-hot, buff black guy.

Maybe Djimon Hounsou or Boris Kodjoe. Those two dudes give black chicks the wet-drawers syndrome.

If the studio can't afford either of them, then they should hire Brian Pumper. If you don't know who he is, google him. You could say he's an up-and-coming actor...

Selena well because she has my hair,eyes,colour of skin. Emma Roberts well because she looks ordinary and plays a guitar like moi!Althought Vanessa because she is shy and I am very shy around strangers or on first day of anything!Ashley because drama queen as sharpay lol and I am a drama queen!

I know their all disney/nick stars but thats because I am fourteen, and they describe me in a way

and I am sorry I gave loads :(

Meg Ryan, she's a versatile actress. She'd need to be to cover my whole life, it's been interesting so far......