Write a story with only song titles...no words in between?

Using only song titles, any of your choice, and no other words, how long and good can you make a story. You have to list the songs at the bottom. It's probably easier to just do a dialogue instead of a story. E.g "Does your mother know you shook me all night long in the evening, on the... show more Using only song titles, any of your choice, and no other words, how long and good can you make a story. You have to list the songs at the bottom. It's probably easier to just do a dialogue instead of a story.

E.g

"Does your mother know you shook me all night long in the evening, on the wagon?"

"You would know, you've got her in your pocket"

"Oh my god, You got it all wrong"

"Is there something I should know?"

"You're the one that I want"

"Oh ****!"

"You could be mine"

"I don't want your love"

"But honestly, I love you"

"I'm not the one"

"I want you so hard I got erection"

"What happened to you?"

"I'm not the man I used to be"

And so on. See how creative you can get.

Ash, AC/DC, Queens of the stone age, Led Zeppelin, Turbonegro, Duran Duran, The Buzzcocks, Less than Jake, Kaiser chiefs, Green Day, The White stripes, Guns n' roses, The dandy warhols, Foo Fighters, Sum 41, Eagles of death metal, The Offsrping. Fine young cannibals